• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh Joy, I'm Back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Oh look, one of the older farts from the good ol' days is back!

If anybody remembers me from my off brand Drain-o days (re: aldrain), then hey, long time no see!

Things that have changed literally since the last time I was here:

Graduated college with an English/Communication degree and a Graphic Design minor. Aaaaand don't have a job in my field (weeeeee!)

Got married! And WE MADE IT A YEAR.

Currently working at a booze superstore in good ol' Wisconsin.

Became a cat person, whether I like that or not.

Working on a top secret project that will hopefully catapult my career into the entertainment industry.

Am super hype about KH again.

To those who don't know me, instead of a grouchy college punk, I'm now a well-educated literary scholar, with a much too in-depth knowledge on adult beverages, and will basically probably become someone's "dad" on this site.

I can't believe you guys let me back in. Let's make the most of it~

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Dude, can't fucking wait for all of that to be me. I'm a music education major, so definitely different from you, but I'm literally student teaching a week from now and then I'm graduating.

I do remember you around somewhat, now that I think about it. Welcome back!

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Congrats on finishing your education and the marriage! and welcome back :)

kept us waiting, huh?

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Dude, can't diddlying wait for all of that to be me. I'm a music education major, so definitely different from you, but I'm literally student teaching a week from now and then I'm graduating.

I do remember you around somewhat, now that I think about it. Welcome back!

Hey thanks man! Graduating is such a liberating feeling. Don't lose sight of your goals after! Are you one of the lucky student teachers with a gig lined up?

Honestly, it's bonkers how crazy life changes once college is over.

Congrats on finishing your education and the marriage! and welcome back :)

kept us waiting, huh?

Good to hear from you Recon! It's nice to see an old face :)

I think I made a reappearance a year or two ago, but yes, I've kept ya'll waiting for my unceremonious return.

Now the real question: to reopen the graphics shop or to not? I guess I should wait until after KHIII dies down and we see how many people stick around.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Welcome back, Nutari!! :D

Remember me? Your favorite girl, Roxie!! I knew you'd come back, I just knew it. There has been a lot of crazy stuff going on in here after you left, but other than that it has been same old things.

And to answer your question: I think you should reopen your shop. I've been looking for new avatar/signature to wear, but there weren't any shops open, so this is perfect timing. ;3 Oh, and you still own me that Harley Quinn and her team from last time. >:3

I never forget! :p Welcome back again!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Sup Rox! Good to see you again.

Gravy, you really don't forget... Lol tell you what: message me and we can discuss graphics. I might not be able to do too much yet, but maybe soon!

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Sup Rox! Good to see you again.

Gravy, you really don't forget... Lol tell you what: message me and we can discuss graphics. I might not be able to do too much yet, but maybe soon!

Lol, I have good memory about this sort of thing. ;P

Cool; I'll message you as soon as I can .

Back