• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh jeez... Another new guy.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Avenger29

Website
www.myspace.com
YO!

Sup everyone?

I'm Brett.

I've lurked around here for awhile, and now I finally decided to join up here.

I do graphics, videos, and other computer related stuff, so if you want anything made or any help, get at me!

My other fave games are Sonic (My #1 favorite series of alltime.), Final Fantasy, Tekken, Gran Turismo, Any football or NASCAR title from EA, and Resident Evil.

Musically, I'm a mixed bag. I can go from listening to Nobuo Uematsu one minute to listening to Jay-Z the next. I really don't have a favorite genre. I just listen to whatever I think sounds good.

My fave sports people are Kevin Harvick, Dale Jr., The New Orleans Saints, The WVU Mountaineers, and Reed Sorenson.

Anything else you need? Get at your boy!

Later!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh jeez? Why oh jeez? More like: oh yay! =D

Welcome to the site. You seem to have a wide variety of tastes, it seems like you'll have no trouble fitting in here. ^_^

I hope yo see you around!

Infinity's End

ars gratia artis
Graphic's section, then if you make graphics for people, requests, posting helpful stuff resources, tuts go in tuts, graphic clans are in for clans (obviously)

If I missed any you should pick them up easily

Back