• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh Hi Secret Boss...did you get no damaged?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

maian

Wow, impressive. It looks like it's all about that one move. It's like she just layed landmines the entire match for him to step on. Nice.

Girl'e

Wonderful! Although I see someone practicing hours to achieve this. lol

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
No boss is hard with the proper set up and strategy,

there are videos out there of people beating kekfa/kuja/sephiroth at level ONE (in the ff games) because they used the right strategy.

Terra's the slowest character to play with and you can't repeatly dash with him like you can Aqua and Ven.
His hits are powerful but he's not as agile which is why he's harder to use.
No Damaging these types of bosses is one of the things I enjoy doing with KH games so it won't be difficult.
The only other person I know who who's no damaged Vanitas used 2 Tornados and that did the trick, but that person was lvl 52.

T

The Spoiler

Holy shit that looks easy! And hes only level 52!

Yeah right Nomura, harder then LS?

Z

Zulkir

Need a boss that is meant for level 100, maxed out characters and is hard for level 100.

The problem is, someone will always find some exploit-strategy like the mines that VS just runs into (they should have noticed this and changed his AI to jump over them..) and just beat the crap out of the boss.

Like Yiazmat, the ff12 giant ball of HP that LOOKS threatening, until you have a gambit set up that you can just leave your controller and the fight will happen for you.

I haven't had the opportunity to play a CHALLENGING single player game in a while, Square needs to put in a "Final Nightmare" (Final Fantasy, your fantasy turned into a nightmare) mode for it's games.

Final Mix+ "Zero XP" was a good feature, if we could get a critical mode-zero xp BBS /drool.

Z

Zulkir

Didn't Nomura ADMIT in an interview that he actually thinks of some KH ideas(that make it into the game) whilst drunk on sake?

VS had the right concept though, bosses with stupidly high hp end up being exactly that, a brick on two legs with too much hp.

T

The Spoiler

It LOOKS easy because the attempt that was shown was successful. Believe me LS looked pretty easy when I saw the youtube videos, but that wasn't the case when I fought him.
But I mean, every video ive seen it looks really easy to roll out of the way, and basically spam Detonate Square and kill him, and you dont even have to be a high level!

LS is different

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
But I mean, every video ive seen it looks really easy to roll out of the way, and basically spam Detonate Square and kill him, and you dont even have to be a high level!

LS is different

You have to be around lvl 45 for the damage to show up on him, that being said you beat the game (if you're not grinding constantly) at around 23-25 so you'll have to do some grinding before you can even hurt him.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Didn't Nomura ADMIT in an interview that he actually thinks of some KH ideas(that make it into the game) whilst drunk on sake?

In an interview talking about Coded...
What is the concept of this game?
Tetsuya Nomura: I wanted to make this like a playground for fans. Like Disneyland where there are many attractions for people. I wish to do the same, but with content instead.
HT: Actually to start it off, Nomura was drunk at midnight (oh god) and began to explain the idea, with the help of the whiteboard and it’s contents for the mobile phone. There was a lot of planning going on for that midnight
lol

LS is different

Again it LOOKS easy to dodge. No damage videos like this are successful, because everything went right for them during the attempt, as well as being lucky at times, which really doesn't happen too often when you actually play.

T

The Spoiler

╬ProperArtist╬;4796567 said:
You have to be around lvl 45 for the damage to show up on him, that being said you beat the game (if you're not grinding constantly) at around 23-25 so you'll have to do some grinding before you can even hurt him.
Um not really. The people on the stream rushed and barely leveled up. Every single time I beat a KH game I am at least level 50, and im sure I will be when I beat BbS.

Talys Alankil

Um not really. The people on the stream rushed and barely leveled up. Every single time I beat a KH game I am at least level 50, and im sure I will be when I beat BbS.
You probably won't, because the stories are much shorter than in the other games. I usually end up lvl 50 too, but here it was level 20. I even had to go grinding because I felt weak against normal enemies in the Keyblade Graveyard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back