• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh god, another sig, this guy should just kill himself!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaDarkDude

And the answer to that is, I will. Shortly :p
But, I think in this one, I've gotten better!
Just to let you all know though, this was mostly a test for round edges, and render-background blending, so there isn't a lot of effects in it.
Anyways, here is the link to it:
snakecopyso4.png

C

Charlie

I've actually always wanted to make a tag with round edges, so thanks for putting that idea back in my head, DDD ;3

*This piece is cute only in the aspect that it's a petite, finely cut thing to stick into a signature.
*The stock's face should be sharpened slightly, and should have a layer of low - level soft lighting to give it an inner glow / make it blend in a part of the back ground better. It's a little too distinct against the rain. You want to give the illusion that it's falling /on/ him 'naturally'.
*Duplicate your render, chop it up/distort it/twist it or do this with another image, change it to a different opacity, and add a bit more to this. Either that, or smudge..
*Add in some heavy contrast colors..purples, reds, oranges or some pastels to foster in something creative with lighting.

This feels extremely incomplete to me.
Good job for the /direction/ that you're heading into, style wise.
But your approaches are still boring, in nature, IMO.

Liven up your shit.
;3

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
It looks pretty good, just the background looks empty and I think you should add something. Also, the render is kinda blurry, so I would sharpen that up a bit. Good job though.

DaDarkDude

I've actually always wanted to make a tag with round edges, so thanks for putting that idea back in my head, DDD ;3

*This piece is cute only in the aspect that it's a petite, finely cut thing to stick into a signature.
*The stock's face should be sharpened slightly, and should have a layer of low - level soft lighting to give it an inner glow / make it blend in a part of the back ground better. It's a little too distinct against the rain. You want to give the illusion that it's falling /on/ him 'naturally'.
*Duplicate your render, chop it up/distort it/twist it or do this with another image, change it to a different opacity, and add a bit more to this. Either that, or smudge..
*Add in some heavy contrast colors..purples, reds, oranges or some pastels to foster in something creative with lighting.

This feels extremely incomplete to me.
Good job for the /direction/ that you're heading into, style wise.
But your approaches are still boring, in nature, IMO.

Liven up your shit.
;3
Thanks, I was aiming for a direction, so, that's good to know.
As for all the comments, I've taken them to mind, and I'll refix this piece up again soon.
Hehe, my approaches are boring still XD
Out of curiosity then, what approach would not be boring? (To test it out and stuff)

It looks pretty good, just the background looks empty and I think you should add something. Also, the render is kinda blurry, so I would sharpen that up a bit. Good job though.
Ok, thanks, I'll do that too :D

You're welcome, Vodka :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back