• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh, deary. Why me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

aswaxsora

Awards
Hello to the people who know me. If ya don't, you can leave. If you still wanna stay, that's fine.

Anyway, I wanna say that I'm sorry I haven't been around. I'm doing an Aladdin play and today (3 November 2010) I got new glasses. They're kinda messed up though. ANYWAY! I just want to say that I'll try and come more often, and I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long. Well...That's it!

*Runs back to Vanitas, Namitas, and Laritas FCs.*

Fallen Prince

Well, good luck in the play. My gf is in Beauty in the Beast so I decided to aid her on opening night by going dressed as Sora.

Terraearthman15

Welcome back and good luck with your play XD! I wish my area did cool plays like Aladdin or Beauty and the Beast, but no instead of cool Disney plays we get stupid plays about like the Nut-Cracker *sighs*

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
I had a friend that played the Sultan in Aladdin and she too was a girl. They just made her play as a male, which worked out great cause most people couldn't tell the difference. Eh. Good luck and welcome back.

aswaxsora

Awards
Thanks! I already preformed and everyone loved ny part. I'm glad. Now, on to the second day!

EDIT: Ah, well my choir teacher wanted us to change it. In the main cast, there were only two guys.

Sir Saint

Awards
r0wgv7.gif

Back