• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh...Dear... God (The Final Fight between Valyon & Ukiah)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Yeah, you heard right. These forums are about to witness a colossal clash... and I'm not talking about Endless Devoid's huge war...

Anyway, a few things you should know about this fight:

• [*]There is NO post limit
    [*]There is NO deadline for posts
    [*]Just because Morpheaus is back, do not bother him with PM's, IM's, or any of the like. This is a ONE TIME return. It is a bout between two old friends, do not get your hopes up.
    [*]... Yes, we do rock.
    [*]We do NOT need judges

Anyway, Morph knows my rules.

Battleground shall be...Well, we'll start off at the Nexus... right in the middle of the city if we have to do so. The battlerounds are subject to change via whim, attack, or mad donkey rave.

I will post my character later. Obviously, it will be Valyon.

Good luck Morpheaus.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Aw sheet.
No ties this time.

This probably has no representation to AR, but good luck.

You may consider this spam, but...^_^ whatever.

Swag

Young King
I angree with FA, NO TIES THIS TIME! WE WANT A CLEAR CUT WINNER! anyways, I hope this one is as good as the last, I still use the last one as a basis of my own battle RPing.

M

Mitsukai

I didn't think he would do this, but meh...

You better not get attatched to this place again Morph. Like a certain someone...

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
Seems like this is never going to start.....i hope Morph comes soon. I also agree with, No tie.....We want a winner!

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
Then 1 would have to undisputably acheive victory to the point that the loser can never come back, but that would be disaster. Anyways, 2 apocolyptic matches happening at once? (Zetsumi vs Mitsukai being the other.)

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
2 things.

1) Stop spamming the thread.
2) Shut up and wait. If you're interested, then respect the combatants and be quiet.

Swag

Young King
So like, is this on or not?

If so it's a long time coming. I've become a premium member, escalated from a newb RPer to one that is midly respected, become well known, and gone through two usernames in the amount of time it took for this battle to start.

>_>

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well. . . out of curiousity, will this actually start?

I'm itching to see the most skilled RP Battlers on this fourm wage their final fight (hopefully. . .)

Lord of Chaos

To us time doesn't really have a meaning. So if this fight was waged over the course of a couple of years, it would be fine.

No more OOC posts please.

Joy

Bronze Member
I just wanted to bump this, in case one (or both) of you forgot about this.

And for the fact Morph is in the chat.

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
OOC: I suppose I've kept you waiting long enough, Lord. Boogie, oogie, oogie

Drifting serenely through the cool morning breeze of the city, Ukiah smiled wistfully to himself. He enjoyed the sensation of the air kissing his skin; the various scents of the city were also another pleasure carried by the winds.
Sudden realization changed his smile into one of bitter regret. Soon, the peaceful morning would be eradicated, along with what would most likely be the city itself, and he’d be responsible for it. The fact that the city—the entire Nexus, actually—had already ceased to exist was of little comfort on either an emotional or ethical level.

“It’s good that you selected this place to start,” he said. Valyon, in sight or not, would hear the words, he knew. “I think in time you and I will be the only two that remember the way it was. May those that do, remember always.”

Electricity briefly licked across the surface of Ukiah’s armor as he touched down on the city streets. He smiled again and looked at the graceful towers of the city stretching high overhead. Miraculous architectural wonders reaching for the heavens: an unconsciously ironic representation of the mortal search for immortality and divinity. Once more, with greater intensity, crackling arcs of electricity bristled across his armor; dancing over the snow-white metal before flashing away into his eyes.

“Let us begin, brother,” he whispered. The sound of his voice had changed; something in it floated on the air, refusing to fade. The reverberations—if that word could be more of an understatement—spread in 3-dimensions, gaining power and substance until they could be perceived by the naked-eye as spiraling rings of color.
And everywhere the colors spread, reality trembled and cracked, and in less than a heartbeat, Ukiah wrought a wondrous nightmare. The entire city became a fractured tangle of twisted architecture. Beautifully shaped and graceful structures now filled the city, holding gravity-defying positions—some so tenuous that it seemed a single breath would bring them down. The Nexus and its inhabitants had become a deceptively elegant and deadly fantasy, shaped wholly by Ukiah’s will.

With a fox-like smile, Ukiah said, “Beware: the world is a deadly place, brother.”

Last edited:

Lord of Chaos

(w00t)

A smile slowly trickled into the dry pool that defined Valyon's features. His eyes, their deep, god-like tones taking in all that the other one did. While he appeared to do nothing, his senses were working into overtime to keep up with things, because he knew Ukiah's would be doing the same. That same smile slowly evaporated as the city around him, the place of their fight, slowly fulfilled its use as Ukiah let everything go with that voice of his, reshaping it into something he would probably use to his advantage; the city was now a playground of deadly delights...

Some of them, unbeknown to Ukiah or not, were of Valyon's making.

"This time... it will end."

Valyon slowly drifted into sight, having been rendered invisible by placing himself between the Material and the Astral Plane, while he had been sitting on what used to be a bench, opposite the street of where Ukiah had touched down a few seconds ago. His clothes were in their new state that he had occupied ever since the change took place in the Omniverse. The hood remained over his head, though his face was not completely hidden from sight. Even if it was, he knew that Ukiah could see it -- he could never hide anything from him. Ukiah was the one being in the entire Omniverse he knew that would almost always know the truth about himself, whether he was hiding it or showing it.

The odd glyph on Valyon's right shoulder started glowing white without any warning. It seemed to almost illuminate the dust that drifted around them, turning it all white as well. Valyon looked up into the eyes of Ukiah as he started to walk towards his current position. He stopped when he brought himself to be about fifteen feet away from Ukiah.

"Oh... I for one, know that the world is a deadly place. I mean... even the air around you can be dangerous sometimes..." His voice drifted away... seeming as if it hadn't been there in the first place, even though Ukiah would know that was a lie and just one of the many old talents that Valyon possessed. He slowly rolled his neck, popping the bones there at the top of his spine as he reached up with his right hand slowly pulled the hood back so that his hair fell freely. The glyph on his right shoulder finally stopped its glow... but the dust around them did not.

"I must say though... I simply love what you have done with the place."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back