• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Oh boy....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
So its been about a week and a half (officially) since my girl and I have been dating. We have been unofficially for about a month and a half. Anyway, I haven't been able to see her since prom, and I knew seeing her would be a bit of a problem. But now its starting to become THE PROBLEM. She is the sweetest girl I know, the nicest, and honestly? the prettiest. But I feel my selfish side coming through and saying it is getting bored. I myself am not, I just long to see her. Part of me just wants to be a loaner again, be single for a large span of time- and look at girls in ways I shouldnt.

I really need some advice. We havent been able to skype because of ACT week and what not. We were supposed to see eachother on thursday but our plan keeps falling through. She lives in a single parent home with her dad and two sisters. For whatever reason he cannot seem to keep his work schedule consistent. He was going to bring Annmaire to her sisters track meet at my school but now he can't. I was supposed to go see her at her place saturday but my mom is being a tight ass prude about it. He won't be there all day and she is like "NO! RABLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH!!!!" Basically she wants us thoroughly supervised even though I have done nothing to betray her trust. It is getting fcking annoying.

what should I do guys?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Well a loaner is someone who gives loans lol a loner is someone who is alone. What does she live far away or something? Do you two not go to the same school? I get what you're saying bout how if you two can't ever even see each other what's the point. Anyways I think you answered it yourself. You are already together with her, she's the most pretty, fun etc whatever other descriptions you said. So just because you two can't see each other on the reg doesn't mean you should break up. I do understand that its hard not being able to hangout and what not, but if you really like her as you've said,then stay with her. Besides if you do the other thing that's lame, on the G. Exactly as you said, selfish. So I wouldn't take that route, I'd just stay with her if she's the shit as you say. Unless you feel it's pointless, but just make sure and don't go off of impatience.

Trag

Bronze Member
fuck what your mom says lol, go hang out with your girlfriend

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Well a loaner is someone who gives loans lol a loner is someone who is alone. What does she live far away or something? Do you two not go to the same school? I get what you're saying bout how if you two can't ever even see each other what's the point. Anyways I think you answered it yourself. You are already together with her, she's the most pretty, fun etc whatever other descriptions you said. So just because you two can't see each other on the reg doesn't mean you should break up. I do understand that its hard not being able to hangout and what not, but if you really like her as you've said,then stay with her. Besides if you do the other thing that's lame, on the G. Exactly as you said, selfish. So I wouldn't take that route, I'd just stay with her if she's the shit as you say. Unless you feel it's pointless, but just make sure and don't go off of impatience.

yeah. I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
Plus I think im frustrated becasue I can't think of anything to say to her. Our conversations don't feel meaningful. Im very intellectual. She isn't anywhere near intellectual. She is book smart but she doesn't think like I do. I can't find common ground yet. But I'm feeling better about it now.

fuck what your mom says lol, go hang out with your girlfriend

Easier said than done. I would have to answer to my dad. I like my dad when he is not angry :3

yeah kupo your mom she's just being overprotective and junk o3o

well duh.

believe in yourself.

dream.

try.

do good.

This.

straight lolz

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
yeah. I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
Plus I think im frustrated becasue I can't think of anything to say to her. Our conversations don't feel meaningful. Im very intellectual. She isn't anywhere near intellectual. She is book smart but she doesn't think like I do. I can't find common ground yet. But I'm feeling better about it now.

You're sixteen, so don't sweat it if you're having trouble with connecting to her; if your conversations don't feel meaningful to you, then make them. Start finding that common sort of territory where you can both understand and grasp whatever it is you're talking on - otherwise there generally is no point. Something must have brought you two together that was meaningful and understandable to the two of you, or else it was just happenstance hormones and dancing and drinks and cookies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
You're sixteen, so don't sweat it if you're having trouble with connecting to her; if your conversations don't feel meaningful to you, then make them. Start finding that common sort of territory where you can both understand and grasp whatever it is you're talking on - otherwise there generally is no point. Something must have brought you two together that was meaningful and understandable to the two of you, or else it was just happenstance hormones and dancing and drinks and cookies.

Well I feel like we were supposed to end up together. So many things had led up to us finally being together. We have crossed paths numerous times before we knew eachother actually. The first time I saw her I thought she was beautiful (despite her achne). I couldn't stop thinking about who that girl was for the longest time. I didn't even know she went to my school at the time. Then last year she started talking to me, we hung out once. Her Dad and her sisters embarresed her. Her mom (who left her dad a while ago) embarassed her, and she had major self esteem issues (because of the achne) and she pulled away from me. I felt strongly of her then, and even a year from then I still felt that way. She moved to a different town earlier this year and I thought of her from time to time. We started talking again on face book in february or something. I can't stop thinking about her sometimes.

anyway, she isn't like normal girls. She is very reserved and zaney. A little too bubbly sometimes, and ditsey other times, but I still like her. I just feel like I may insult her if I even hint that I wish we could have more meaningful conversations. So what kind of things should I ask her?

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Dude don't hint at her or say 'we should have/ do more meaningful things, just do them. That may be insulting to her and it won't help her at all. You say she has self esteem issues, so saying something like that may just make her more self conscious. I'd say it's up to you to make things more meaningful if that's how you'd like it. She may not know fully what you want per se, so blaming her only goes so far. Just do whatever you think, or converse about what you deem as meaningful. It takes two to tango, on the G. If period of time goes by and things don't seem to be more meaningful then I guess say something to her.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
We are finding our footing man. Finally. She acutally has taken a few steps towards being a bit more intellectual, she just hasn't had the need to be. Typically she makes do with keeping her self kind of airy. Im not going to stop her from that obviously. I feel like maybe I'm being a bit of a jerk. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back