• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Oh boy. I'm actually trying to actively do something in this section again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, listen up, boys and girls.

It seems that, unlikely though it may be, I have an idea for a roleplay. And a good one, this time. No elves, you'll note... I've said too much.

Anyways, I was thinking about this crazy idea of mine when, *gasp!*, I hit a little bit of a snag. In the form of running out of ideas, losing confidence in my own abilities, and being assaulted by that shark that kicks down that door in Gyo. So, for a while I just did nothing with it. By a while, I mean a few days. And then I thought, "Wait a minute... I bet someone else with more ideas and time to think of them would be more than glad to help me out!" Then I decided to settle for one of you guys.

Now, as far as ideas go, I've got a good chunk of the basic setting, and a few details, but I still think I could do better with what I have already.

Now, take note of what I'm asking for here. Someone willing to... Well, collaborate. I mean, to bounce ideas off of, and supply ideas of their own... But... Good ones. Could I be any more vague? Yes. I will not, however... Yet.

If you post in this thread that you're interested in a collaboration, I'll PM you a summary of what I've got so far. I will not post details in this thread... For a reason I forgot hours ago. I figure it was a good one, however.

Jozi

Du-dun-dananana Calibrations!
I'm interested with what you might have, I'll try to collaborate as best as I can.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You all had your chances.

Also, I'm very tired, and gave up on this ages ago.

Not that nothing can be done with it.

I do wonder why this was bumped, though. You all should have assumed I was busy working on this thing, or some crap like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back