• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Offline mode

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
It's crazy to think that this game is really over now! It's been a hell of a ride! Now to wait for the offline mode!

Zackarix

Awards
Am I just really bad at sorting through the outfits section, or is some of the stuff from the VIP boards missing? Stuff like the pumpkin carriage, the Tigger costume and accessories, etc.

Or are they absent in the global version, but still in the original version? The stuff that I've been able to find is like the duck mask and Pegasus balloon are the parts that did make it to the global version. If so, this is a disappointing oversight.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Am I just really bad at sorting through the outfits section, or is some of the stuff from the VIP boards missing? Stuff like the pumpkin carriage, the Tigger costume and accessories, etc.

Or are they absent in the global version, but still in the original version? The stuff that I've been able to find is like the duck mask and Pegasus balloon are the parts that did make it to the global version. If so, this is a disappointing oversight.
Those unfortunately remained JP-exclusive.

Back