• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Officially Unofficial "Mystery KH" Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabala011

There's been a lot of discussion regarding the "Mystery KH" game, so I thought I should open up a thread especially for it.

So, what do you guys think? Is it going to be a direct sequel to BbS, or maybe something similar to CoM taking place in-between KH2 and KH3, or Coded and KH3? What would you like it to be?

Personally, I'd like a game taking place between BbS and KH1 explaining Maleficent's takeover of Radiant Garden, the backstory of Kairi, Cloud, and the other Final Fantasy characters, and why Twilight Town is so darn mysterious.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Quite frankly, it's hard for me to say that I'd care about anything besides KHIII, especially if his only reasoning for stalling is that he can't come up with a worthy plot.

Rix

:)
Awards
Quite frankly, it's hard for me to say that I'd care about anything besides KHIII, especially if his only reasoning for stalling is that he can't come up with a worthy plot.

I agree with this. I feel that anything else will be like a filler game. And I think we have more than enough side stories now... But I guess it's okayif they come up with a good plot in that game. But a KHII would have been the best. And it should end there, but that wont happen..

RoarShark

Quite Honestly I think that it will be a sequel to Kingdom Hearts 2, but not 3, if you know what I mean by that, a game like Chain of Memories, that was a sequel, but not 2.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm pretty sure it's either KH3 or it'll explain the huge gape between BBS and KH1. Though as much as I would love that, I guess that doesn't really need to be covered :v

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I personally think the mystery game will be a sequel to BBS, as hinted at in the interview by this Q & A.

- This time there will be a secret movie…
Nomura: Don’t just watch the ending, but the secret movie too. I think your impressions of the story will change. Though I can’t say about the last developments, this secret movie is not connected to just the sequel but its content recaps the story.

Sure, "the sequel" could easily be KH3, but I think it's more likely BBS's sequel. I highly doubt it's an inbetween game between KH2 and KH3, as Coded kind of has that covered, even the main basis of the plot is what happens in between KH2 and KH3. I'm pretty sure that the later episodes will cover at least bits and pieces of what is to come in KH3. I also seriously doubt that "the sequel" means prequel, but I think that Nomura will touch upon the past in a later game. He might of said BBS would be the earliest (at least I think he did), but I feel that will change, post-BBS. (If it actually does happen, I don't think it'll go much earlier than pre-Keyblade wars/ Eraqus' and MX's involvement though.)

HoUrGlAsS

Website
bloodx4xevur.deviantart.com
There's been a lot of discussion regarding the "Mystery KH" game, so I thought I should open up a thread especially for it.

So, what do you guys think? Is it going to be a direct sequel to BbS, or maybe something similar to CoM taking place in-between KH2 and KH3, or Coded and KH3? What would you like it to be?

Personally, I'd like a game taking place between BbS and KH1 explaining Maleficent's takeover of Radiant Garden, the backstory of Kairi, Cloud, and the other Final Fantasy characters, and why Twilight Town is so darn mysterious.

I think they are explaining all the backstory of kairi and everything in BBS.
I personally dont think that the final fantasy characters and Malcefints backstory doesnt need explaining unless it was truly important.And if that case they would explain it in BBS either in the story.
So if there is a mystery game it should be before BBS and go into the keyblade war in full detail if BBS doesnt.But then I also agree that Nomura is stalling because he cant get an idea for BBS so...

zexyishsmexy

I don't know what or when the game will take place, I don't even have a guess.
BUT
I do figure, that because Nomura does want to make money. Since the organization is like.....responcible for half the KH fanbase...we will PROBABLY see:

if the game is after KH2: a comeback of some of their sombodies (because both their heartless and their nobody were killed)

OR

If the game is Before KH1: The only four somebodies that are left. assuming that the eight we will see are roasted by the end of BbS.

They are just TOO much of a cash cow for this saga to forsake. XD

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Honestly, if this game is indeed a sequel to BBS, I wouldn't be surprised to see the other four, along more of Lea and Isa. I'm not too sure about the other six, but who knows, maybe they'll make cameos to. By that, I mean Square might give us a glimpse at their departure from Radiant Garden and Maleficent's takeover and possibly even the creation of The World That Never Was or it's transformation (over the course of the game?) into the world we know and love.

deep_but_stupid

a dumb little game which involves little Sora and Riku moving left and right to catch paupu fruit falling of the tree.And that would be an entire game on PS3. So epic.

Ps. I'd really hate it if it was an MMO.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
nomura said the next game will connect all of them together so it seems like the next game might be important somehow

00 Raiser Fan

Actually the next game will be as important to the series as any other KH game.
Nomura said it will tie all the loose ends, and from everything we've seen so far, every KH character has a loose end or beginning to his/her story, so yea the next game will probably be full plot wise.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
To answer your question, this thread is all about the new mystery game that Nomura mentioned in his interview. We don't know if it is a sequel to KH3, 2, or BBS, but we do know that there will be some 'mystery game' in the future.

Erlix

I think that its a sequel to kh2 but not kh3, a game between them. I think that nomura talked about making a game about that.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
last episode of coded's out and it hints at the mystery game

[QUOTE="Lissar, post: 4717329, member: 78210"]Just read through it, and I will translate now. But you guys who have been waiting for it are going to be very disappointed. You never find out who "they" are, and it leaves you with a "find out next time!" sort of deal. There is a door to a new world that has been opened, and apparently Sora will be going into the data world once again. That's probably what the "mystery game" is going to be about then. Sounds like some of the plot that had been planned for coded got switched to a new game. [/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back