• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Within Temptation Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JesseFan

I recently heard a song from this group and I really liked it. The song is called Memories.

I guess the group is an "English goth rock group" so yeah.

I've listened to like 5 or 6 of their songs and I like all of them.

When I saw a picture of the group they reminded me of Evanescence.

What do you guys think of them, have you even heard of them?

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
well i listened to memories and i thought it was ok. but the lead singer is hot!! lol.
and also, i dont think that they're a English goth rock group. i think of them more of a alternative ballad rock group, instead of goth. anyway its not the best band that I'VE seen.

Sky Bolt

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I've listened to a few songs by them and my favorites would have to be Stand My Ground and Angels. To clear a few things up, their lead singer's name is Sharon den Adel and in my opinion she has no idea how to dance. In each video clip I've seen she uses the same "dance moves", and I use that term loosely. Still, she has an amazing voice, and you're right, she's gorgeous. Also, they're a Dutch Gothic Rock band according to their official website. By the way, thanks for recommending Memories. Great song, and one I simply forgot to download but always had the intention of getting.

Last edited:

JesseFan

lol Yeah Angels would be my second fav song by them.

In Perfect Harmony is my third fav. It's really good too.

I have never listened to Stand My Ground before. I will have to download it sometime.

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
'Discovered' this band a little over a year and a half ago, and I like them, I do. When I first heard 'Angels' I left it running all day I was on the PC.. aha.

Although, after a while, they seem to me like a weaker version of the old Nightwish. By this, I mean when they had Tarja.

Saying that, I do still like them a lot. 'Angels' definetely one of their best, as is 'Ice Queen' and 'Dark Wings'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back