• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "Unbirths" Discussion and Speculation Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikazuki

Why do you think that? It was never confirmed they have anything to do with the keyblades.
More people not thinking.

Well either the creature haves something to do with the Keyblade or they have something to do with the Keyholes because it's purpose is to seal the Keyholes, so why would it exist back then if it was only made for fending off Heartless and sealing Keyholes when Heartless are around.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Well either the creature haves something to do with the Keyblade or they have something to do with the Keyholes because it's purpose is to seal the Keyholes, so why would it exist back then if it was only made for fending off Heartless and sealing Keyholes when Heartless are around.

The barrier was still up back then. Sealing keyholes was not an issue. Since keyblades existed at that point, it shows that they had a purpose prior to sealing keyholes.

Mikazuki

The barrier was still up back then. Sealing keyholes was not an issue. Since keyblades existed at that point, it shows that they had a purpose prior to sealing keyholes.

Keyholes were still there though. The door to Radiant Garden's world's heart was still there when the barriers were up. The Keyholes might not have had to be sealed, but were still there.

And since they didn't have to be sealed, all the more reason for the new enemies to have a relation to the Keyblade.

Awards

I don't think I grasp what you're trying to say here, but I'll try.

We don't know why the keyblade was around back then, kinda one of the things we find out in the game.
I don't think that the keyblade was made just to seal keyholes either, but I can't confirm that.

urutapu

The heartless aren't people.
Some people don't even think any more.

Yeah, I guess they don't think anymore.

God forbid half those hearts actually belonged to people once upon a time? Well okay, not half. But a hell of a lot. There's just too many artificial Heartless in comparison.

Mikazuki

Keyblades don't have hearts...<.<

They're weapons, not beings. And there'd have to have been alot of Keyblades that lost their hearts. It'd make the Keyblade look pretty weak, as well as the ones wielding them, so I don't think that'd be what they are.

And Noo Monkey, you basically got it. But since we don't know a reason for why it's around back then, then we can make even more connections to the new enemies, so we shouldn't rule it out.

Awards
Yeah, I guess they don't think anymore.

God forbid half those hearts actually belonged to people once upon a time? Well okay, not half. But a hell of a lot. There's just too many artificial Heartless in comparison.

Those people didn't die. They just fell to the darkness.

Master Riku 789

o'k here is my idea: riku's soul eater was an intermediate for wtd and we all know the soul eater was made from the darkness in riku's heart, therefore the soul eater contains part of riku's heart. if you look closely riku has a hole on the soul eater where a keychain can ba attached, as is the same with terra's keyblade. now if a keyblae contains part of it's weilders heart then let's say that heart on the keyblade is stolen from the keyblade and is turned into an unbirth. now why are they called unbirths? because if the part of the weilders heart is what makes a keyblae special then that part of the heart actually gives birth to a keyblade, and if the peice of the weilders heart is stolen from the keyblade it takes away the keyblade's birth and therefore the part of the weilders heart that is stolen becomes an unbirth.

Y

Yannis

Unbirth... it all begun with...birth by sleep

btw, I tried to google a symbolic meaning to unbirth and..

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Y

Yannis

o'k here is my idea: riku's soul eater was an intermediate for wtd and we all know the soul eater was made from the darkness in riku's heart, therefore the soul eater contains part of riku's heart. if you look closely riku has a hole on the soul eater where a keychain can ba attached, as is the same with terra's keyblade. now if a keyblae contains part of it's weilders heart then let's say that heart on the keyblade is stolen from the keyblade and is turned into an unbirth. now why are they called unbirths? because if the part of the weilders heart is what makes a keyblae special then that part of the heart actually gives birth to a keyblade, and if the peice of the weilders heart is stolen from the keyblade it takes away the keyblade's birth and therefore the part of the weilders heart that is stolen becomes an unbirth.

Hmm.. I dunno. You are assuming pretty much.

Unbirth, in my opinion, is someone who ceases to fade away. A keyblade wielder could do something like this.. Instead of their heart go somewhere, they are afraid of it and they give their heart to their keyblade.. This gives birth to an unbirth. Unbirth has a need to be reborn, so they search for more keyblades or something..

If the keyblader has extraordinary strong heart, he/she will look like human ;) ..Ven, Terra, Aqua... Human Unbirths?

Master Riku 789

Unbirth, in my opinion, is someone who ceases to fade away. A keyblade wielder could do something like this.. Instead of their heart go somewhere, they are afraid of it and they give their heart to their keyblade.. This gives birth to an unbirth. Unbirth has a need to be reborn, so they search for more keyblades or something..

If the keyblader has extraordinary strong heart, he/she will look like human ;) ..Ven, Terra, Aqua... Human Unbirths?

hmm.....i like that idea.

Mikazuki

You really think there are enough people with strong enough hearts to constantly lose their hearts and merge with their Keyblades or whatever you said for there to be that many of those enemies? The Keyblade isn't something that everyone can just grab. No way would there be enough Keyblade wielders to make that many creatures, let alone a high enough amount to merge their hearts with their Keyblades.

Y

Yannis

You really think there are enough people with strong enough hearts to constantly lose their hearts and merge with their Keyblades or whatever you said for there to be that many of those enemies? The Keyblade isn't something that everyone can just grab. No way would there be enough Keyblade wielders to make that many creatures, let alone a high enough amount to merge their hearts with their Keyblades.
No, I think their need to be reborn is driving them to spread.. I dunno..

Mikazuki

...You shouldn't theorize and then when someone questions it you say "I dunno..." Think about it more thoroughly if you can't really explain it so we can understand it better.

Y

Yannis

UNBIRTH IS BORN:
vesselus8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back