• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "Unbirths" Discussion and Speculation Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

Everyone knows that blue orb, right? I think it is connected to the Unbirths.

Mikazuki

Blue orb? Do you mean the giant blue heart-shaped mass of energy from the secret trailer Birth By Sleep? The one Master Xehanort was flying up towards?

If so...That's pretty much a given. Wouldn't you think the main antagonist has something to do with the enemies you fight? And if he's going towards that mass of energy, then yeah, it most likely ties to the Unbirths.

Master Riku 789

Blue orb? Do you mean the giant blue heart-shaped mass of energy from the secret trailer Birth By Sleep? The one Master Xehanort was flying up towards?

If so...That's pretty much a given. Wouldn't you think the main antagonist has something to do with the enemies you fight? And if he's going towards that mass of energy, then yeah, it most likely ties to the Unbirths.

but that orb mx had in the secret ending was a part of his keyblade.

Y

Yannis

Do you think that orb might be a part of human body?

btw, MX summons it in the trailer too to show Ven. Also Ven was said to carry a "blue ball"..

Y

Yannis

What "orb" are you talking about??
orbjh9.jpg

It is also in Secret Ending.. Nvm, I think it is connected to the keyblade.. BUt so could the unbirths..

Master Riku 789

wiat a minute i have an idea. the soul eater was created by the darkness in riku's heart and soul eater had a hole meant for a keychain on it. terra's keyblade also has a hole for a keychain on it. so what if a keyblade is made from either the light or darkness of someone's heart. so what if the part of the peson's heart in the keyblade can be tuned into an unbirth. i'll make a more detailed theory later.

this means i was right about the keyblade being connected to the unbirths, i knew i was right.

urutapu

wiat a minute i have an idea. the soul eater was created by the darkness in riku's heart and soul eater had a hole meant for a keychain on it.

Theory fail. Soul Eater was a conventional sword that Riku turned into a Keyblade.

Y

Yannis

What if unbirth is when you are a keyblader and you´re killed by a keyblade? Then your keyblade takes your heart or something..

We have never seen a keyblader die..

Awards
What if unbirth is when you are a keyblader and you´re killed by a keyblade? Then your keyblade takes your heart or something..

We have never seen a keyblader die..

Then lots of people would have died, and Disney may not approve of mass-genocide.

urutapu

Then lots of people would have died, and Disney may not approve of mass-genocide.

I was about to bring up the millions of Heartless, but Disney is fine with people dying as long as you don't use the word.

Y

Yannis

We already know there was a keyblade war.. Maybe unbirths are those keybladers who refused to fade away or something.. So they were reborn in twilight realm by power of keyblade perhaps?

This would make their names ironic since they are "reborn", not "unborn"

Master Riku 789

well it appears i was right, the keyblade is connected to the unbirths in one way or another. and everyone said my idea was crazy, hahaha.

Awards
well it appears i was right, the keyblae is connected to the unbirths in one way or another. and everyone said my idea was crazy, hahaha.

Why do you think that? It was never confirmed they have anything to do with the keyblades.
More people not thinking.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
well it appears i was right, the keyblade is connected to the unbirths in one way or another. and everyone said my idea was crazy, hahaha.

We don't know that fully yet. We're still in the speculation stage. It's best to come up with several solutions and to keep our minds open to the possibility that any theory can be proven wrong. That's why I don't have any theories right now. Though, the unbirths' connection to the keyblade is an interesting concept I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back