• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "Unbirths" Discussion and Speculation Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Unbirths? Okay... I was wondering why they were called Ambers, when they were blue.

EdenTheSheep

I thinks they are called ambers and they infect people and turn them to evil like Terra when his eyes turn .... 'amber'?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
All of the enemies eyes are red. At least all of the "unbirths" "ambers" we've seen so far.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Unbirths huh?

That's what I get after being offline for several hours XD
The name change is something I wanted, but unbirths is even more odd.

But it does have more significance then "ambers".

shadow1111111

A very merry "unbirth"day to ambers, to ambers! A very merry unbirthday to ambers, to ambers! Now beat them up with keyblades and then go back to your chambers, a very merry unbirthday to ambers! Couldn't resist. T'was the first thing that came to mind when I read "Unbirths" in the title. But anyway, I think that they look like a heartless knock off. But I'm fine with that, as long as they aren't given a cheap back story. I wonder how someone is unbirthed...

Alpha_Sonix

A very merry "unbirth"day to ambers, to ambers! A very merry unbirthday to ambers, to ambers! Now beat them up with keyblades and then go back to your chambers, a very merry unbirthday to ambers! Couldn't resist. T'was the first thing that came to mind when I read "Unbirths" in the title. But anyway, I think that they look like a heartless knock off. But I'm fine with that, as long as they aren't given a cheap back story. I wonder how someone is unbirthed...

Happy "unbirth"day to you sir, lol. I hope wonderland is in this so I can make fun of the name even more.

shadow1111111

Dude, that would make my day! The Mad Hatter needs to make a physical appearance, not just as a picture! And the Unbirthday song should make the game, it could even be like a little pun-filled theme song for the unbirth/amber creatures.

Mikazuki

Dude, that would make my day! The Mad Hatter needs to make a physical appearance, not just as a picture! And the Unbirthday song should make the game, it could even be like a little pun-filled theme song for the unbirth/amber creatures.

Now people are set on the Unbirthday song being their theme song? Jebus. >.<

I can imagine it being the most common form of Unbirth's theme song, though it'd definitely be some type of remixed version...Hopefully. :p

Mr. Creative

I thinks they are called ambers and they infect people and turn them to evil like Terra when his eyes turn .... 'amber'?

yea i actually agree wit u i mean tht would make sence on y some ppl call thm ambes rite, but im tryin 2 start a rumor, i dnt ppl mad at me if ths is wronge

Mikazuki

Well actually, that's Terra's fatal mode, and if I wasn't feeling a little..."Under the weather," I'd argue that they're maybe a little more yellow-ish than the color amber.

And umm...People wouldn't get mad at you for making an assumption. They'd argue with you if they don't agree with it, but they wouldn't get mad. What could REALLY get people mad is your grammar online. >.< People tend to get on people for the way they type, especially if it's difficult to understand so I'd worry about that before worrying about your opinion.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, no matter what, the only "Unbirths""Ambers" we already seen is the Neo Shadow look alike (with red eyes and short limping arms), a Large body looklike (seen in Snow White's world) and a new boss called the "Wheel Master" in Enchanted World.

towerofpowerx

If the new enemies are truly "Unbirth", it might be descriptive as to the new enemies origin (someone brought up something like this earlier, I'm just extrapolating on it more). The Heartless and Nobodies names are definately a big hint as to their origins, so if we treat Unbirth as such an idea came to me: this whole thing about them being peoples souls might be dead on, only, they are the souls of people who were born in darkness and never existed in any way or form in the world of light. This is not a description of Heartless. Heartless (and Nobodies too for that matter) once were a person who lived in the world of light, only to have their hearts overtaken by darkness. Neither one were born in darkness from day one, and that's what I'm saying these Unbirths are: creatures who have never known light, only darkness from the very beginning of life, making them neither Heartless nor Nobodies (which are formed from the existence of a person from the world of light), but something more sinister. Souls twisted by darkness having never been born from a person of the light, only living in darkness and as such, were never truly born at all................Unbirth:cool:

Mikazuki

Incorrect. The names of the enemies are always ironic. Heartless are beings made from hearts, or more accurately the darkness taken form in a heart, a Nobody is the opposite; a body with no heart. I believe that the Unbirths are beings that are made entirely of souls. How they are made I don't know, but I assume they are an incomplete type of person, only being the soul. Since they are not born as humans, having a heart, body and soul, they are not technically given birth, but since they are beings that are alive, though just as souls, they are given birth in a way. That would make the name ironic and fit the description.

Master Riku 789

if all hearts are born from kingdom hearts then the unbirths might be created from hearts that have yet to be placed inside people when their born. in other words they could be made from the hearts of people who have yet to be born.

Mikazuki

I believe they may be souls that somehow did not attain a body and heart, thus they are not given birth, yet still exist.

Or perhaps they are what can happen to a person as a form of dying. Their soul exits their body and forms an Unbirth, since the soul entering a body is birth, so a soul leaving can be unbirth. So maybe these creatures are results of strong-hearted people dying naturally, so their soul exists on and forms something new.

Mr. Creative

i dont entirely agree that they are souls because i think the only way for them to become just a soul is the same way to become a nobody which creates a heartless and we all know by now that in BBS Heartless and Nobodies are not alive yet.

towerofpowerx

Well, I'm not actually disagreeing with you Mikazuki, I agree that Unbirth are pure souls with no body and/or heart to speak of. It's just process of elimination as to what happens to the souls after they are "born". We know what happens to a soul born into the world of light: it becomes a person, normal everyday person. But what happens if the soul is born in darkness? If "born" is a soul brought into the world of light, a soul brought into the world of darkness is the exact opposite, truly an "Unbirth", which is the opposite of birth in every sense of the word. Also, something else just occured to me. Remember back to KHI, when the final battle against Xehanort's Heartless was about to start. He said," All souls begin in darkness, and all so end". I don't know if that statement is KH canon or not, but if so, that solidifies the idea that Unbirths are in reality souls that were never born, and having never left the great darkness from whence they came, became those twisted creatures known as Unbirth.

Mikazuki

Nobodies keep the soul and body, so they couldn't be formed that way.

Like I said, I think a strong-hearted person that either dies naturally or is overcome by light or some other force has their soul live on after death, thus making creates of unbirth because the soul left the body, yet gave birth to a new creature at the same time. That would be the irony in their names. ^_^

Master Riku 789

Well, I'm not actually disagreeing with you Mikazuki, I agree that Unbirth are pure souls with no body and/or heart to speak of. It's just process of elimination as to what happens to the souls after they are "born". We know what happens to a soul born into the world of light: it becomes a person, normal everyday person. But what happens if the soul is born in darkness? If "born" is a soul brought into the world of light, a soul brought into the world of darkness is the exact opposite, truly an "Unbirth", which is the opposite of birth in every sense of the word. Also, something else just occured to me. Remember back to KHI, when the final battle against Xehanort's Heartless was about to start. He said," All souls begin in darkness, and all so end". I don't know if that statement is KH canon or not, but if so, that solidifies the idea that Unbirths are in reality souls that were never born, and having never left the great darkness from whence they came, became those twisted creatures known as Unbirth.

xehanort's heartless said all hearts are born in darkness and all so end. so an unbirth could be an unborn heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back