• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
yup its there thanks for guide even though i got the ultima and beat game on the first day it came out but thanks again

K

KaZoot

Eh, Would anyone happen to know what the Material is thats between Dark Stone and Dense Stone, and where to find it,its the last one I need to have all Materials.

yunami5

Awards
I've been taking on the list, and I know you need time to type but i need help getting the materials for I can't find the energy crystal and for some stupid reason i can't get past the 6th round in the goddess of fate tournement my health is not empty and i'm not timed so what's the problem is it donald and goofy dying and also I have 48 out 50 of the types of materials Ineed to know where to find the energy crystal

yunami5

Awards
I hate what they did to atlantica, sure we don't have to go along with the hard control of movement while fighting , but now it's just that dumb singing thing.

cloudstrife9xxx

i think the ultima wepon looks better in KH1 cuz you can really see a sword in it, but i think its harder to get, 2 since you need to get all of the other 24 items synthesized first and getting lucid crystal it tough since dark balls are the only heartless that drop it and theres only 1% chance that they do.

Y_H_M

ultima weapon huh... it IS hard to get. it took me 2 month in kh2 (not fm) to get ultima weapon. but now, i made all the list in the moogle shop including ultima weapon.

Y_H_M

wait, something is not right. in japanese version, it is orihalcon. why is it orichalcum+ in english?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Uhh, they clearly state in the first post where you get them....

The most elusive item in the game is the set of 7 Orichalcum+. These can be acquired at the following places and by completing these tasks.

1. ) Clear all 5 Chapters of Alantica

2.) Clear 100 Acre Wood
Torn Pages Locations
a. Disney Castle
b. After fighting Heartless with cloud near the save point before The Great Maw
c. Land of Dragons, in the Throne Room. You can also find an Orichalcum.
d. Agrabah at the Desert Ruins

3.) Item Box in The World That Never Was at The Brink Of Despair. It's in the left corner before you go up the steps/ramp into the castle near the Synthesis place.

4.) Clear Goddess of Fate Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum. The Goddess of Fate Cup is only avaliable after you beat Xemnas at Memory Skyscraper in The World That Never Was. Talk to Pain and Panic to enter it. (Wow Boondock Saint, this went 8 pages without it being corrected, thanks.)

5.) Item Box in Twilight Town Sunset Terrace. You need to jump on the tram to get it, it's on the roof of a building.

6.) Item Box in Sapce Paranoids at the Central Computer Area before you fight Sark and the MCP

7.) Get all synthesis materials in the game, a moogle will give you one.

Y_H_M

is anybody listening to me? i asked it is orihalcon in japanese, but why is it orichalcum+ in english? even it is different, it is way too different! :cursing:

Twilight_Dancer

it sounds the same, you just dont pronounce the "ch" as one syllabel, you just say pretty much the way th japanese one is spelled.

oh, and thanks legato, I finally got the Ultima!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back