• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato2471

soraawakened said:
Only from hacking, which I hate.

LoL. Wow even on a KH forum it's the same as with Phantasy Star Online. You got your people who don't care, people who will hack after they do it legitly, people who hack no matter what and people who are closed minded towards it all together. I swear hacking is the game version of religion. Keep your opinions of hacking to yourself, nobody asked so nobody cares, all that can lead to is someone else coming in saying "but hacking does this" and killing my thread.

UnKnOwN SoRa 13

Man forget the weopon its only cool to have... to beat the game u dont need it, but if u wanna beat sephiroth with it and get fenrir and use em together..

UnKnOwN SoRa 13

POST FROM :axel'roxxa 123:
Yo Is It True That One Hit From The Ultima Auto-kils Your Enemy?

------------------------------------------------------
DUDE ULTIMATE WEOPON DIDnT GIVE AUTO KILLS IN THE FIRST WHY WOULD IT NOW... AND PLUS IT WOULD MakE THE GAME REALLY DAM BORING IF IT DID... I WOULDNT wANT TO SLAY EVERYTHING IN ONE IT WOULD MAKE FIGHTING SEPHIROTH POINTLESS... ItS COMMON SENSE... PLUS IT WOULD mAKE THE GAME WHEN U GET IT TO EASY
'

KH4LiFe

lol this is a mistake i almost did but i was lucky to save one and yes the bulky vendors drop them but RARELY... very very rarely

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I get Orichalcums almost everytime I encounter a Bulky Vendor, but I guess not all games are the same.

You can equip one of your members with the Lucky Lucky ring, use the Keyblade from Winnie the Pooh, and try to have all your party members with the special abilities for more items.

Legato said:
Fenrir may be stronger but Ultima is harder to get

I thought it was the opposite. The Ultima didn't take me that long to get, I still can't beat Sephiroth, and I'm already in my 80's for levels >=[

Legato2471

I mean in the sense that there's more work involved in getting Ultima. To get Fenrir you just have to fight and beat Sephiroth. To get Ultima you have to travel everywhere, kill lots of enemies etc to get it.

Legato2471

Triple posting is bad. Use the edit button if you have something to say in a thread you've posted in without a response. Besides everything you've said has already been made pretty clear.

magus1230

Website
www.myspace.com
This is all about the ultima weapon, wich is the hardest key to obtain, ive been playing over 65 hours and still dont have it, i also refuse to use it to kill sephiroth, im using the kingdom key blade, got close, had him down to 2 life bars, but he keeps taking my life and mp down to 1!

grim5.0

In Kingdom Hearts in other words the universe
I have the ultima on my standard mode game and I didn't even have the number of orchulum plus needed I am guessing it was that cut in half thing I got 6 of those. And is it possible to get ultima without cheating before the fight scene with Roxas I saw it happen before on some video and at that point I knew it was possible so does anyone know if that really is possible to do

Color Me Evil

versus
Awards
Legato, just so you know, the name of the cup you have to beat is Goddess of Fate, not Destiny. ;) And you enter it via PainxPanic, not Hades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back