• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Team Destiny KHInsider account + Channel update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Twilight

Hey guys its Jordan here and I switched over from my old account (508jprice) to this one. This is the OFFICIAL account I will be using in sync with my youtube channel and the website. If you don't know yet, Team Destiny is something me and my friend are starting to build right now. Its a gamer community where we plan to bring together gamers from all over the world who have the same passion for gaming as us. Initially we will be creating a joint youtube channel where we'll have all kinds of videos on top 5/10s, highlights, Theories, Easter eggs, Tips and more! We plan to stand out from the crowd and make our videos more connected to users like you. I will make another post talking about what kind of stuff you guys can look forward to on the channel. We will also be launching a website in a few months once we get up and running. The website is gonna be really cool and im super excited to launch it. It will have many things like a forum, polls, News, contests, giveaways, and more! I will be keeping this account updated with Team Destiny intel so be sure to add me as a friend and stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back