• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Would like to brag that my favorite ship has something no other KH ship can boast besides maybe Rokushi: An entire game about their relationship where they actually interact directly with each other for the huge majority of it

Xehaqus above all
That's a very delineated way to win something, lol. Call me when Xehaqus are in union via Keyblades or orchestral music a la SoRiku in 3D. ;)

palizinhas

Awards
That's a very delineated way to win something, lol. Call me when Xehaqus are in union via Keyblades or orchestral music a la SoRiku in 3D. ;)
I was talking about what I like. KH2 >>>>>>> DDD for me when it comes to Soriku because they actually talk to each other and that is what I enjoy seeing over ~connections~.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Xehanort and Eraqus are just friends not lovers.
Sora and Riku are just friends not lovers.
Roxas and Lea/Axel are just friends not lovers.
Lea and Isa are just friends not lovers.

This fanbase is a mess.

I sense much fear in you.

palizinhas

Awards
Imagine seeing Urd be jealous of Xehaqus' "special kind of friendship" and think their relationship is super normal platonic besties

Even THE OTHER CHARACTERS find it strange

They are canonically the "frequently bought together do not separate" meme

SuperNova

Awards
For a series that likes to insist that pairings super platonic they sure do give lots of chemistry to Soriku and the classic fight of the married couple Xehaqus.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Imagine seeing Urd be jealous of Xehaqus' "special kind of friendship" and think their relationship is super normal platonic besties

Even THE OTHER CHARACTERS find it strange

They are canonically the "frequently bought together do not separate" meme
Hahaha for real
Hey everyone! I’m Kai and I mostly ship

Sora/Riku
Xehanort/Eraqus
Lea/Isa
Roxas/Xion

That’s really it, sorry if I interrupted an on going conversation or anything lol
Hi Kai! Welcome to the shipping thread (and KHI!)

Good ships! Feel free to stop in and share stuff you see about your ships 🥳

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I just realised that Ephemer x Player just got torpedoed to bits the moment the DR ending came out. You obviously wouldn't be waiting for a dead guy/gal for over four generations when you have a great great grandkid by that point.

Looks like the player's only shot at romance is Strelitzia. but it's been like, over 400+ years already, maybe more.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I just realised that Ephemer x Player just got torpedoed to bits the moment the DR ending came out. You obviously wouldn't be waiting for a dead guy/gal for over four generations when you have a great great grandkid by that point.

Looks like the player's only shot at romance is Strelitzia. but it's been like, over 400+ years already, maybe more.
Nonsense, my player only has eyes for Jetpack Ninja Frog Person-of-unstated-gender:
Party_Member_2_KHX.png

ReverieoftheHeart

Awards
The only pair I ship is Sora and Riku. It's not even about shipping, though I find them adorable. For me, their relationship is so interwoven into the narrative, that at this point I can't separate the two. It's why I have little doubt that they are intended endgame.

Beyond that, I think Lea/Isa, and Roxas/Xion are cute. Namine and RR is also interesting. I wish we could have seen more between them. I think that it would be poetic if they were able to form some genuine, happy, memories, together, that were based on mutual affection rather than a scheme.

palizinhas

Awards
I honestly don't think KH HAS a planned endgame. Be it plot-wise or ship-wise.

I don't think Nomura thinks that far ahead. Honestly there's a huge chance KH will never see an ending by him because he'll try to keep going until he dies.

ReverieoftheHeart

Awards
I honestly don't think KH HAS a planned endgame. Be it plot-wise or ship-wise.

I don't think Nomura thinks that far ahead. Honestly there's a huge chance KH will never see an ending by him because he'll try to keep going until he dies.
I think he must have some kind of an ending planned. When you create stories, most of the time you have at least a general idea of how it'll end. I think there was an interview question about an end but I might be misrembering.

He does however plan things at least one game ahead. So while he was making KH1, he was planning out CoM. Obviously not everything was planned 100% from the beginning and things change during development. I think it'll end when he's close enough to end it, story wise. If I had to guess, I'd say 10-15 years more, at most. I don't see him not ending it before he retires, and as much as I love the series, I don't want to be ancient waiting for a conclusion lol

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
The only pair I ship is Sora and Riku. It's not even about shipping, though I find them adorable. For me, their relationship is so interwoven into the narrative, that at this point I can't separate the two. It's why I have little doubt that they are intended endgame.

Beyond that, I think Lea/Isa, and Roxas/Xion are cute. Namine and RR is also interesting. I wish we could have seen more between them. I think that it would be poetic if they were able to form some genuine, happy, memories, together, that were based on mutual affection rather than a scheme.
You ship the same things I do, other than Roxas/Xion. I'm more into Roxas/Namine or Hayner/Roxas as far as Roxas goes.

Since I have ships for all of the other characters in RAXI+Namine aside from Xion, I always tend to think of Xion being paired off with Pence myself. I know not all characters need to be in a ship in a fic, but for some reason it feels incomplete to me somehow otherwise?

Back