• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 246005

Georgepg did a rendition of the BBS trio as Masters.

Holleysart did a Riku/Xion commision.

Same artist as above. They did a Sora and Roxas pic set in San Fransokyo.

Dagga19 did a Roxas/Xion commision.

Anorahikari99 did art for Riku/Shiki.Shiri.

Sreliata did a Terra/Aqua pic

Galaxyfoxtrot did artwork for Cloud and Aerith with Ven and Roxas as their kids

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 246005

Someone did a fanfic where Ven grew up with Hitomi from Dead or Alive. Which gave me Ven/Aqua vibes. I think Ven likes a big sis type. ;)

I guess the more things change the more they stay the same. ;).

Kh2 Roxas reminds me of Cloud. So maybe he needs someone more lighthearted like Honoka?

All of the above are done by the puppet returns.

This fanart by pauldng fits more than I thought.

Mobi-nest did a Sora/Rukia pairing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I was finally able to watch Frozen 2 and this song gave me Riku-mourning-for-Sora-after-KH3 feels:

"I follow you around, I always have
But you've gone to a place I cannot find"

"Can there be a day beyond this night?
I don't know anymore what is true
I can't find my direction, I'm all alone
The only star that guided me was you
How to rise from the floor,
When it's not you I'm rising for?"

(And the rest of the song is powerful <3)

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
46lmbcew4y581.jpg

(Actually this is probably more accurate with Ash & Misty in my case.)

HotGarbage

Awards
46lmbcew4y581.jpg

(Actually this is probably more accurate with Ash & Misty in my case.)
Dude I was thinking in post this here in the moment I see this on reddit hahaha guess you was faster.

Well this is my main wish for KH4 I feel like my entire life is waiting for this moment, still can't believe they don't kiss in KH3.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
That's a multi-layered joke--I laughed as much thinking we'd only be around 4 games later sixty years from now, lol.* KH does move at the pace of a soap opera. Twenty years could go by and it's only been two days in-universe.

* (But, really, Nomura and I will probably both be dead by 2080. I imagine the world will be unlivable by then between the environment and the food / fuel prices. If every new gen causes the cost to go up 10 dollars, one PS29 game should cost around $330, lol.)

Zackarix

Awards
My attempt at a "Sappho and her friend" meme.

Attachments

• historians.jpg
    historians.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 6

Zackarix

Awards
I was finally able to watch Frozen 2 and this song gave me Riku-mourning-for-Sora-after-KH3 feels:
I'm sorry, I know you posted this a few weeks ago, but I keep thinking back to it because I feel like it's a very unfitting take.

The Next Right Thing is about a person who has hit rock bottom, but needs to summon up the strength to finish her quest. Anna believes that her sister is gone but she has to make this one final push despite wanting to curl up and cry.

Post-KH3 Riku has very clearly not given into despair. His quest is to find Sora, not an attempt to finish Sora's work. He's not mourning. Maybe you could argue that he was still in denial stage, but he turned out to be right so not letting grief overtake him was the right response.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I think it's a fine comparison. But I'd say Riku is more like Elsa to Sora's Anna, as far as the personality dynamic goes. I think Sora's reaction to Riku dying at the Keyblade Graveyard, where Sora's lying on the ground crying, would be an even better fit for that song.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I'm sorry, I know you posted this a few weeks ago, but I keep thinking back to it because I feel like it's a very unfitting take.

The Next Right Thing is about a person who has hit rock bottom, but needs to summon up the strength to finish her quest. Anna believes that her sister is gone but she has to make this one final push despite wanting to curl up and cry.

Post-KH3 Riku has very clearly not given into despair. His quest is to find Sora, not an attempt to finish Sora's work. He's not mourning. Maybe you could argue that he was still in denial stage, but he turned out to be right so not letting grief overtake him was the right response.
Hmm, I think you missed two things:

1) I think riku does struggle with despair during the year without Sora. Hence this line in the limitcut:
"Riku: But we've been searching everywhere for Sora, and we haven't found a single clue. If he's really out there, don't you think we would have found something by now?"
And I think there's another line about everyone being worried about riku? Like when you talk to fairy godmother?

2) I really enjoy imagining Riku at rock bottom :D and I may or may not have a whole headcanon/fic about him struggling to believe Sora's going to be okay when weeks and months pass and no-one is finding anything.

I never said Riku was more like Anne or Elsa or that their "quests" were the same. I just liked the lines I quoted and the general mood of the song for Riku. :p

EDIT:
I think it's a fine comparison. But I'd say Riku is more like Elsa to Sora's Anna, as far as the personality dynamic goes. I think Sora's reaction to Riku dying at the Keyblade Graveyard, where Sora's lying on the ground crying, would be an even better fit for that song.
True!

Last edited:

Seasaltrio

Awards
Listen, I'm not usually a shipper, but I think Roxas and Xion is my favorite pair. Namine is usually the go to ship for Roxas, probably because they are nobodies of Sora and Kairi, so it just fits I guess. Honestly, I think Roxas would have a better relationship with Xion, since they have gone through lots of trials together and are still very good friends. This might just be my opinion because I'm almost finished with 358/2 Days though.
One more thing- Sora is way too good for Kairi. As is every living being ever to exist.
Sorry if you like Kairi.

Zackarix

Awards
Post-KH3 Riku is nowhere near rock bottom, not to the degree that Anna was during The Next Right Thing.
Anna literally spends the first third of the song curled up on the ground and even after she gets up it's clear that every step is taking effort. It's also worth noting that while Elsa's apparent death is most of the cause of Anna's despair, it's not the entire reason. She's lost her parents and it didn't bring her to this level of grief ("I've seen dark before, but not like this.") Anna believes she is truly alone, she mistook Kristoff's proposal attempts for for break-up attempts and she watched the magic fade out of Olaf as he turned into an inanimate pile of snow. Then she realizes that she needs to destroy the dam to bring peace, despite the fact that doing so will destroy her home. That's why she hits rock bottom as opposed to any other level of despair.

Riku isn't alone and he knows it. The rest of the main cast is on the mission to find Sora, even if his contribution is inevitably going to be the only one that matters. The fact that he has hope for Sora and is taken seriously (so it can't be cast as denial) casts an entirely different mood from The Next Right Thing unless you're treating it as as a generic mourning song, which it very much isn't.

In other words, posting your headcanon would help others see the connection you see a lot more than saying that a song represents the general mood of your idea.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I still don't understand why you're getting so worked up about this, but okay. I can tag you when I post the story if you want. (I have to say I'm a little scared that you'll flame me if I share them though ^^")

Back