• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Thinking about the lyrics to this song and wondering which KH pair it could be about.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit: I'm actually thinking Yozora and his gf, but SoKai is a strong contender

PS: I have no idea what Death Stranding is about--I hope I'm not making it weird for the KH pairs! If so, please refer to my user name :D

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thinking about the lyrics to this song and wondering which KH pair it could be about.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Edit: I'm actually thinking Yozora and his gf, but SoKai is a strong contender

PS: I have no idea what Death Stranding is about--I hope I'm not making it weird for the KH pairs! If so, please refer to my user name :D
I'd say SoKai...

xD The song is definitely not a romantic song but it works just as well. It almost makes me think about Aqua and Ven...

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
You know, I find it funny that in a series with barely no romance we all refer to Nameless Star as Yozora's girlfriend.
True... she says "my heart is pining" though. Can you use that word for non-romantic feelings? I actually used "gf" more as a throwaway term to avoid spoilers.
I'd say SoKai...

xD The song is definitely not a romantic song but it works just as well. It almost makes me think about Aqua and Ven...
Yes, I was trying to figure out if it could work Ven and Aqua, too. I was leaning towards Yozora because we know nothing about his relationships, anything could work romantic or not, so he could have something like Aqua and Ven.
Always on the lookout for songfic material... I find it hard to find good ones for Kairi.
A song that always makes me think of a kh ship is Hollow. Huge Soriku vibes, especially the beginning.
You're right!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
A song that always makes me think of a kh ship is Hollow. Huge Soriku vibes, especially the beginning.
agreed!

man I love that song so much 😭
Yes, I was trying to figure out if it could work Ven and Aqua, too. I was leaning towards Yozora because we know nothing about his relationships, anything could work romantic or not, so he could have something like Aqua and Ven.
Always on the lookout for songfic material... I find it hard to find good ones for Kairi.
For Kairi: “Wish That You Were Here” by Florence + the Machine

“Bittersweet (Radio Edit)” by Lianne la Havas

“Missing” by Carmody (both Kairi and Riku tbh)

“Believe in Love” by ravex & BoA

Lol I like a lot of tragic love/breakup songs for Kairi...

KudoTsurugi

Awards
I think I may have found one for post!KH3 SoKai, but I let you guys be the judge on it:

pastel.goblin

Awards
Technically speaking, this is more than likely accurate. Unless that last bit in KHII and the whole "I see you the way you remember me" deal was a fluke. I'm still confused as to what the aim was with that.
Hasn't been directly retconned yet so as far as I'm concerned it's accurate lol.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Sora and Kingdom Hearts trended today for the wrong reasons on Twitter.

It’s basically people assuming and putting words on other people’s mouths, and getting offended at pairings.

I’m thankful though, got to mute/block 28 people today. Unfortunately 5 of them were great content creators/artists that I really liked. I’m just tired of the pettiness and backhanded homophobia. It’s a stupid video game y’all. Don’t like something? Move on. Does it really bother you? Mute then, block them. Move on.

palizinhas

Awards
I've been part of the fandom for 5 years and I'm already tired of the kh2 sorikai reunion discourse. I cannot imagine dealing with it since kh2 came out.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
It was easier back then because Kingdom Hearts fans stuck to YouTube and specific forums, but nowadays we’ve infested most of the socials.

Back