• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I know it's just something for fun, but not sure if that's true about SoRiku. I do like some rivals-to-loved-ones ships, although not always. I think the only major one I can think of besides SoRiku is BakuDeku from MHA. But with both of those, they were friends for a long time before becoming rivals (and the supposed rivalry was one-sided). It's funny that I grew up with Harry Potter and the Harry x Draco (and Draco x Hermione) shipping is *massive* and yet I always hated Draco's guts.

Akusai is a bull's-eye though. I like relationships that never really end despite the ups and downs.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I posted this on tumblr but I thought it was funny and this topic is dead so you guys get to see it too (I took out two to keep within the rules of the topic, but you really aren't missing anything and you've seen the videos they're both super easy to guess anyway)

What Your Favorite KH Ship Says About You
Spoiler Spoiler Show

All of my ships on here say a lot about me *weeps*

Soriku, Akusai, Namixi, Xehaqus, all of the Player ships lol

(I agree with Tartarus on Soriku, though. They were more like Childhood Friends to Enemies to Lovers than Rivals to Enemies to Lovers)

You missed Terraqua ;A;

Also this is fantastic. I wish there was an actual video xD

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

This seems interesting, these are my ships:

Soriku - Sora and Riku are the only rivals to enemies to lovers that I actually ship.

Rokushi - Roxas and Xion are not selfcest, however I wouldn’t get annoyed if someone made a joke about it after all what’s the point getting annoyed over fictional characters.

Zemyx - Considering some of my favourite Organization XIII members would probably be considered side characters, I can’t exactly deny this one.

Too bad that Marluxia x Larxene isn’t on the list it would of been interesting to see what would of been said about that ship.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Xaldin is a tsundere who wants the Beast's attention. He definitely listens to Taylor Swift's You Belong With Me when he visits his castle.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
^ I'm not sure if you're mocking or serious, but that sounds good to me. And that includes the part about "You Belong With Me," lol.

Off-topic tangent: Her personality always irked me, but I identified with Taylor's early songs back when I was in high school, lol. That one and "Teardrops On My Guitar" are both about wishing you were the one a guy liked. It's funny though, Conan Gray was inspired by her growing up himself and now there's a real version of that theme called "Heather" instead of having to live through a female voice and experience.

palizinhas

Awards
In all fairness, if two characters exist, someone has probably shipped them together. But I think the only Org members that are shipped as little as Xaldin are Lexaeus and Luxord. Though I'm sure Luxord will be more frequently shipped when we see him interact with the Verum Rex guys.

Hedginka

Awards
There are fans who ship Belle with Xaldin for some reason. No clue why, lol

Yes, hello, hi there, that would be me and it should be you as well.

Xaldin/Belle is great for one simple reason. It's dark. Like real dark. But the hottest kind of dark. I've only read a couple of fics for them and both of them were centred around manipulation and lust from Xaldin. And I love it. There's something so twisted, yet arousing from watching Xaldin twist Belle's thoughts, seducing her in the process. I love the concept of Xaldin initially revisiting the castle to corrupt the beast, but then garnering a second motive upon laying eyes on Belle. It's not for everyone, but it's juicy.

Or you can just imagine Xaldin as a tsundere, whatever works for you.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Yes, hello, hi there, that would be me and it should be you as well.

Xaldin/Belle is great for one simple reason. It's dark. Like real dark. But the hottest kind of dark. I've only read a couple of fics for them and both of them were centred around manipulation and lust from Xaldin. And I love it. There's something so twisted, yet arousing from watching Xaldin twist Belle's thoughts, seducing her in the process. I love the concept of Xaldin initially revisiting the castle to corrupt the beast, but then garnering a second motive upon laying eyes on Belle. It's not for everyone, but it's juicy.

Or you can just imagine Xaldin as a tsundere, whatever works for you.
I would actually ship Xaldin/The Beast. Maybe Xaldin was so obsessed with interfering with The Beast because he wanted to get his attention away from Belle and onto him? It's a reverse unrequired love situation, kinda like reverse Phantom of the Opera. The "hideous" monster is the one lusted after by the normal person.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Unrelated to the subject but I wanted to share my Soriku Big Bang I’m working on with my best friend with all of y’all because that is something I want to encourage in this discussion thread. People should feel free to share fic, fanart, and other fan creations of their favorite pairings here 💖

edit: actually I’m making it the subject of the week since I never changed it. Also I’m taking suggestions for the next week!

Was just thinking about this - is it possible to read it now? I need some good KH Big Bang to immerse myself into :3

Willow A113

Awards
I posted this on tumblr but I thought it was funny and this topic is dead so you guys get to see it too (I took out two to keep within the rules of the topic, but you really aren't missing anything and you've seen the videos they're both super easy to guess anyway)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
I know what all of these ships are but one. What is Larxel?
Ps. I'm not heterosexual, I'm just curious.

Back