• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Quite frankly, I don't see anything controversial about this. That might be just me though.

Anyway, RokuNami obviously.

I'm not exactly sure what we're basing this off of, but I'm doing this on a more objective front with what's been presented thus far, including the meta.

Olette can work too though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Quite frankly, I don't see anything controversial about this. That might be just me though.

Anyway, RokuNami obviously.

I'm not exactly sure what we're basing this off of, but I'm doing this on a more objective front with what's been presented thus far, including the meta.

Olette can work too though.

I was joking about it being controversial, but in some circles it can be a bit of a debate. Not as bad as the debates get over SoKai vs Soriku but similarly passionate.

it’s whatever you feel like analyzing it on, be it objective or subjective.

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Neither. I object. Please refer to my Namixi anthem for further details.

This being said, I'd rather have Rokunami in canon than... damn it's hard to have definitive opinions on this. I really really dislike Nami/repliku but apart from that, I really don't care as long as it's cute and well written. Rokushi is a big "please no" for me, though -- I like their relationship as a friendship or found-family thing and I really need this female character not to be a love interest for the protagonist of the game she first appears in.

Roxas/any Twilight gang member would be cute. (I mean Hayner, Pence or Olette)

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Either way, it's a win-win for him. Both are very beautiful girls, and bonus points, one is literally the other half of his original self's most important person, and the other is the idealized manifestation of said most important person (and Sora probably being color-blind). He may not be Sora anymore, but they're bound to have very similar tastes.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about Namixi, seeing as how they "share the same archetype" and so have the same face. It kinda feels like kissing a mirror. Then again, better than "I'm my own grandpa" paradox.

astertide

Awards
In all honesty, though, I'm leaning more towards Rokushi, and a lot of the times I feel like I'm the only one on this side...?
I dunno, it just doesn't seem that popular.

... Despite this, I still read a lot of Roxas/Reader fanfiction, and then cry over the fact that I'll never really be "(y/n)" or "[Name]"

pastel.goblin

Awards
I feel like I'm the only one on this side...?
I dunno, it just doesn't seem that popular
Aha, basically what it's like to be a rokunami fan on any other platform lol.

For real though it's so refreshing how little actual ship drama there seems to be around here.

astertide

Awards
I'm waiting for that one person to say the thing that always comes up in Rokushi and Rokunami discussions .-.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Yeah, I actually expected the worst and nearly got a heart attack when Spock chose this topic with no polls, only for it to turn out calm and quiet.

I guess I'm still traumatized from the Pinkers and their Holy Pink Fortress, and the Cloti shippers and wherever it was they hung out.

No waves, no noise, no pissed off fans; this is great!

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I'm waiting for that one person to say the thing that always comes up in Rokushi and Rokunami discussions .-.
Was that me? If that was me, I'm so sorry. I just didn't think the whole "origin point" argument was such a big deal ten or eleven pages ago because that's what it was. They're their own person now anyways and can figure out their own love life.

pastel.goblin

Awards
Was that me? If that was me, I'm so sorry. I just didn't think the whole "origin point" argument was such a big deal ten or eleven pages ago because that's what it was. They're their own person now anyways and can figure out their own love life.
It comes up literally everywhere shipping is discussed, so I wouldn't stress aha

astertide

Awards
Well, I thought this was a choice between the two, but I mean... if I can choose another ship...

Roxas x Kairi x Vanitas

astertide

Awards
Please don't cancel me or hate me. In all honesty, I don't think that Rokushi and Rokunami are illegal ships at all. I think they're perfectly normal. Please keep in mind that this is my opinion, and I am up for a friendly discussion if you disagree.

Rokushi
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Rokunami
Spoiler Spoiler Show

(Also, this Darkness thing in Union X possibly being Vanitas is making VanVen shippers happy.)

Last edited:

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Either way, it's a win-win for him. (...) He may not be Sora anymore, but they're bound to have very similar tastes.

I'm not quite sure how to feel about Namixi, seeing as how they "share the same archetype" and so have the same face. It kinda feels like kissing a mirror. Then again, better than "I'm my own grandpa" paradox.

Yeah I know. I always need to headcanon physical changes for the ship to work. Replica bodies adapting to the person's heart helps some as they can grow and literally transform into their own people before any sort of kissing is involved (if any). This fandom requires so much compromising to make ships work XD I'm hoping Namine is revealed to be derived from Ava and not Kairi (and Ava and Kairi aren't related) so I can ship Namixi in peace.

It's more like Face my fears said: the Queens need no man. And they can rule the world together as bestest friends.

I think most of the drama about these ships already happened pages ago and we all have better things to do with our lives than start it up again?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm commenting here, because most of my friends outside this forum assume I'm a Rokushi shipper because I'm a Days mark lol.

Even though I love Roxas and Xion's relationship I find myself not shipping them together. To me they are the KH symbol of a boy/girl best friend combo which is honestly just as strong as if they were romantically linked. I want them to continue the BFF/family love they got going on rather then romance.

Roxas and Namine is cute but never clicked for me. I'd put Namine with Sora before I would Roxas. Seriously, Namine and Sora have some really sweet and heartwarming interactions throughout the series.

If I wasn't already a XionXOlette fan, I would totally support Namine and Xion. A memory witch and memory puppet. Every time they go on a date, every single character connected to Sora loses memories for a few hours, depending on how deep and intimate their date is going. Namine will manipulate memories, Xion will digest the memories, and then the two will hold hands and go seashell hunting, while the entire KH universe hurt themselves trying to remember all the things they two made them forget. So yeah, I want Namixi (is that what it's called?) for KH4. Excuse me while I go make this a reality in Data Greeting :p

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
I'm commenting here, because most of my friends outside this forum assume I'm a Rokushi shipper because I'm a Days mark lol.

Even though I love Roxas and Xion's relationship I find myself not shipping them together. To me they are the KH symbol of a boy/girl best friend combo which is honestly just as strong as if they were romantically linked. I want them to continue the BFF/family love they got going on rather then romance.

Roxas and Namine is cute but never clicked for me. I'd put Namine with Sora before I would Roxas. Seriously, Namine and Sora have some really sweet and heartwarming interactions throughout the series.

If I wasn't already a XionXOlette fan, I would totally support Namine and Xion. A memory witch and memory puppet. Every time they go on a date, every single character connected to Sora loses memories for a few hours, depending on how deep and intimate their date is going. Namine will manipulate memories, Xion will digest the memories, and then the two will hold hands and go seashell hunting, while the entire KH universe hurt themselves trying to remember all the things they two made them forget. So yeah, I want Namixi (is that what it's called?) for KH4. Excuse me while I go make this a reality in Data Greeting :p

Yes to the "KH symbol of a boy/girl best friend combo – let them stay this way"; YES to that memory-witch/puppet headcanon and seashell hunting; and please share your Data Greeting realities \o/

Also, I need to check out XionXOlette fanfic. That sounds awesome. Any recs?

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Yes to the "KH symbol of a boy/girl best friend combo – let them stay this way"; YES to that memory-witch/puppet headcanon and seashell hunting; and please share your Data Greeting realities \o/

Also, I need to check out XionXOlette fanfic. That sounds awesome. Any recs?
Lol, I haven't written any fanfics on it. I just play around with it in Data Greeting. The Bistro is the perfect date spot lol. At some point I'll have to try and upload some of the pictures I took online.

Back