• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Alexxio M.

Awards
I ship

Sora X Kairi
Riku X Namine
Roxas X Xion
Axel/Lea X Saix/Isa
Hayner X Olette
Terra X Aqua
Ephemer X Skuld
Lauriam/Marluxia X Elrena/ Larxene
Platonic Sora X Riku
Yozora X Nameless Star (because obvious)
Ok with
Platonic Axel X Roxas
Platonic Eraqus X Xehanort
Platonic Ven X Vanitas
platonic Sora X Riku X Kairi
Ava X Gula

Nuetral to all ships that make sense and are relatively acceptable for all characters not mentioned here

weirded out by Aqua X Ventus and Ventus X Strelitzia

D

Deleted member 246005

Hedginka

Awards
I was fond of Terra/Cinderella so this is a good fic about it.

Was? What killed your interest? :(

Jokes aside, that fic be good, yes.

here's a Riku/Moana fic i found on deviantart.

Huh. I'm not even sure how you find something like that. Cute though. Always love KH/Disney Princess crossover ships.

D

Deleted member 246005

Was? What killed your interest? :(

Jokes aside, that fic be good, yes.

Huh. I'm not even sure how you find something like that. Cute though. Always love KH/Disney Princess crossover ships.
Just time. I tend to loose interest in things pretty fast. Plus I haven't found another good one.

Things ebb and flow.

I found that picture by accident. DeviantArt can be a rabbit hole.

kaseykockroach

Awards
Sora has more compelling chemistry with Rapunzel or Ariel not only more than he does with Kairi, but more than they do their canon Disney love interests!
That section where you do things specifically for Rapunzel, like blow dandelions with aero magic or bringing her birds, really bridges a connection between her and the player/Sora and is of one of the series’ most endearing moments for me, and I’ve never even seen Tangled!

palizinhas

Awards
KH3's adaptation of Tangled was weird, in the sense they just... didn't adapt the best New Dream moments outside of their kiss. To this day I feel robbed we got two Frozen songs but not I See the Light.

Corey_Griffindor

Awards
Haven't commented or posted in a while but speaking of good chemistry there's a Kingdom Hearts x My Hero Academia story I've been reading called Kingdom Hearts: My Keyblade Academia. The story takes place after KH3 but the story was published before the release of Re:Mind and Melody of Memory so it kind of follows Yozora the secret ending with Sora disappearing using the power of waking brought him to the MHA Worldline in Shibuya and Riku using Power of Waking to find Sora and wakes up in Shinjuku. Once the story reaches them to attending UA, if you know MHA your familiar with Momo Yaoyorozu who Sora befriends in the story and the author does a great job on Sora and Momos relationship and chemistry, a better and believable friendship compared to Sora's friendship with Kairi. I think the Sora/Momo friendship works great in this story because I think its the fact Sora and Riku are placed in one setting and interact with characters around their age since most of the time Sora is either on a adventure with Donald and Goofy or Kairi is just waiting at the Destiny Islands or being kidnapped. I honestly avoid or don't follow some KH fics for the most part because some are just out of control or because its Disney so they throw these curveballs and add Marvel and Star Wars or make Sora related to these characters but I say this is one of my favorite fics to read, it follows both series lore and doesn't stray away and does a good job blending both series together.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13345853/1/Kingdom-Hearts-My-Keyblade-Academia

Hedginka

Awards
Sora has more compelling chemistry with Rapunzel or Ariel not only more than he does with Kairi, but more than they do their canon Disney love interests!
That section where you do things specifically for Rapunzel, like blow dandelions with aero magic or bringing her birds, really bridges a connection between her and the player/Sora and is of one of the series’ most endearing moments for me, and I’ve never even seen Tangled!

I partially agree, but I’m also gonna say that no one has any right to judge Eugene and his relationship with Rapunzel based on KH. I feel somewhat similarly about Eric as well.

kaseykockroach

Awards
One of the best ways to decide if two characters can be shipped is if their colors contrast or fit together nicely.
Simple as that. Beast Boy's green and Raven's overall purple? Soulmates. Boom, done.
Sora's red and Kairi's pink? Nah, it'd never work. Their relationship's destined only for utter failure.

D

Deleted member 246005

I thought this was a cute VenXNamine fic. It's an AU story where Namine finds Ven in Castle Oblivion and woke him up.

SoraXJasmine Au for the first game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
For whatever reason, I've been struck by this concept in my head of a sitcom-esque plot of Maleficent & Pete being shocked & horrified to learn that PJ & Mal strarted dating.

Last edited:

palizinhas

Awards
I wonder if Yen Sid/Merlin/Fairy Godmother had a thing in magic school.

Back