• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Shipping Discussion | ships ahoy | sharing is caring: fan creations (fic, art, etc.)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Maybe when Kairi puts it on, she senses a power within...something beyond the special attributes it bestows. When she focuses on it Tink appears!

It should be a long quest throughout the worlds rather than bought. Then finally it appears in a chest.

Also Sora can equip it himself as well because he’s like the series’ Jack of all trades type of character.
I would die just to see Sora wear a tube of lipstick! 😆 Or maybe Riku?

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
I am seriously weirded out by that other guy’s threads. I am getting r/justneckbeardthings and r/iamverysmart vibes from him. It’s…I don’t know how to say it without sounding insulting.

That said, I keep thinking of Tynar Rouge because of it. Someone please draw Riku wearing Tynar Rouge, bonus points if there’s kissing, or at least Riku chucking it out of Yen Sid’s window.

For reference of color shade of said lipstick:41039518-7737-43B8-975C-54179F370D3B.png

edit: r/cringetopia and r/gatekeeping too.

Last edited:
Awards
I am seriously weirded out by that other guy’s threads. I am getting r/justneckbeardthings and r/iamverysmart vibes from him. It’s…I don’t know how to say it without sounding insulting.

That said, I keep thinking of Tynar Rouge because of it. Someone please draw Riku wearing Tynar Rouge, bonus points if there’s kissing, or at least Riku chucking it out of Yen Sid’s window.

For reference of color shade of said lipstick:View attachment 13127

edit: r/cringetopia and r/gatekeeping too.

I second this plea. I can't even draw Bloo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends 😆

Somnus cealum

Awards
I'm not against soku but people should just see that sokai was teased a lot and there alot of solid proof and evidence towards sokai...
:rolleyes:😑🤦‍♂️🤦‍♀️

Somnus cealum

Awards
My ships are
Sora x Kairi
Riku x Namine
Roxas x Xion
Aqua x terra
Ventus x Strelitzia
Axel/Lea x Isa
Marluxia/Lariuam x Larxene/Elerna
Ephemer x Skuld
Sephiroth x Pooh bear
Hayner x Olette
Pence x Mcdonalds
Ava x Gula
Aced x Ira
Invi x Luxu/Braig/Xigbar
Mickey x Minnie
Donald x Daisy
Goofy x Clarabelle

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I like several Disney ships in a casual sense (Belle / Beast, The Prince / Snow White, Kristoff / Anna, Flynn / Rapunzel), but the only one that's been featured in KH so far that I like as much as Sora / Riku and Lea / Isa is Hercules / Megara. I always thought they were really sweet. Tiana / Naveen and Duchess / O'Malley are other Disney couples I always really liked, but they haven't featured into the series (yet).

pastel.goblin

Awards
Yes, Herc and Meg are great~! Meg herself is amazing; a pretty big departure for a Disney heroine. I'm hoping PatF gets a world in future, Tiana and Naveen are one of my fave Disney couples and it'd fit right into KH

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I really hope that Namine appears in MoM and is a big part of the whole "memory" portion of the game.

Hopefully there are cutscenes with Riku/Namine because I really want them together. Also, I'm hoping that they show that Namine was elected queen of Radiant Garden.

palizinhas

Awards
The superior Roxas ship is Roxas/Sora. The sheer amount of character development Roxas went through in his view of Sora... every other ship in this series WISHES it had that kind of glow up.

Out of rokunami vs rokushi, I like Rokushi better, but my favorite iteration of a ship including two of the three is Naminé/Xion. Just something really cool about the color contrast between those two lol. I guess Roxas wears a lot of white too, but we barely saw Xion and Roxas together without the identical Org coats. When it doubt, just ot3 it. I call them the Memory Trio and they're all in love.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I read the title and didn't know what the hell Rokunami and Rokushi were. I spent like days trying to figure it out on my own and gave in to Google it. I would have never guessed it was Roxas/Namine and Roxas/Xion.

I don't want Roxas with either of them. Xion is a queen and doesn't need a man, she needs her own storylines and focus separate from a man. Roxas is perf and shouldn't rush into a relationship, but if he had to be placed into one I would like it with Olette. Namine wants Riku - plain and simple.

Idreamaboutcats

Awards
Found a loophole! It said rokunami or rokushi or [insert your ship]. It never said this week’s discussion had to be pairings exclusive to Roxas. I can keep my old secret ship safe! Y’all ain’t ringing it out of me juuust yet.:p

That said, I like Sora and Kairi, and canon Disney ships.

Back