• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VLR.XIII

Probably just the name of the secret ending (though that may be the titles before the sections of ending) or the project name, as said, or just a little fun name to give the players an idea of what's to come.

Here is something I would like to know though. I imagine that everyone saying "Sora" are doing so at the same time, to build on the effect of it, as it would be kind of pointless otherwise. Does this mean then, in the case of the RAX trio and Namine, that it's a kind of metaphysical thing? Like that RAX and Nami are still alive somewhere, perhaps in their own kind of world?

I read something about the RAX scene happening during Days, and something changes to make them say it.

Last edited:

Graxdon

Ok, this has been annoying the piss out of me for almost all 29 pages. WEARING AN "ORGANIZATION CLOAK DOESN'T MAKE YOU PART OF THE ORGANIZATION! The purpose of the cloak is to make you almost untouchable by the darkness. In Re: CoM DiZ says that the Organization wears them because not even they can fully control the darkness.

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
Ok, this has been annoying the piss out of me for almost all 29 pages. WEARING AN "ORGANIZATION CLOAK DOESN'T MAKE YOU PART OF THE ORGANIZATION! The purpose of the cloak is to make you almost untouchable by the darkness. In Re: CoM DiZ says that the Organization wears them because not even they can fully control the darkness.

True. Why would Mickey and Riku wear them too if they were oppsoing the Organization the whole time?
And this just reminded me that Vanitas whipped out a Corridor of Darkness...

OmegaVanitas

Okay so let me get this straight, does this "we must free them from torment" mean that Sora will possibly bring back Ven, Terra and Aqua and Roxas, Namine, Axel and Xion could have their own hearts? That must be what was in the letter. I'm confused about the beginning with Master Xehanort and Terra. When and where does this take place?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Okay so let me get this straight, does this "we must free them from torment" mean that Sora will possibly bring back Ven, Terra and Aqua and Roxas, Namine, Axel and Xion could have their own hearts? That must be what was in the letter. I'm confused about the beginning with Master Xehanort and Terra. When and where does this take place?

Excluding TAV. Whos' really suffering? Axel is whole again. Roxas Xion Namine? Unnecessary.

Graxdon

how do you know axel is whole? Yes, the idea is that Sora is gonna zip around the galaxy and find a way to save TAV and RAX and AtW and Nami. I have no idea how the hell he's gonna accomplish bringing back RAX unless for Axel he finds Axel's heartless or something. Its also gonna be kinda confusing having Ven and Roxas walking around at the same time. and how the hell can you say that RAX and Nami are unnecessary! I would be happy to see Xion come back since the end of 358 nearly mad me cry, it did make me laugh though.
"Xion! Who will I have ice cream with!" I laughed my ass off when he said that, then got said once Xion kept going all icy. But who would Roxas choose? Namine or Xion? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
However, the potential limit attacks with any of them is sort of epic to think about. shamisen

Damn it, sry for double post, i hit quote instead of edit on the one above.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Twenty-five characters really isn't all that much. (See?)

I'm going to start deleting posts that just say "No. 2525252525252".
Thanks.

wolfant777

i have a really strange feeling that KH3 will end with Sora dying.

Im guessing that the note
'free tormented souls' or something means:

Axel : Wants to be with his friends Roxas and Xion but cant because Xions soul is in Roxas, and Roxas' Soul is inside Sora (lol Its like the Russian doll thingys :p)
Roxas: Wants to be with Axel and Xion by being Whole but cant because of ^
Xion: Wants to be with Roxas and Axel but cant because ^

Terra : Wants to be with Ven and Aqua the way he was, but not very possible since theres like 20 ansems and xehanorts...
Ven : Has to be complete to live again, im guessing that like KH1. Sora will have to unlock his heart and probably become a heartless again to do this.
Aqua : Get out of the Dark Realm to save Ven and help Terra

Reconnect Kindgom hearts:
reconnecting this may reverse everything since KH1. This may be the only way to help people at dead ends.

just a guess ( i dont quite even understand this now.)

also (excuse my noobishness)
whats an unverse? is it another monster type they want to keep the game new a fresh?

Key to Truth

Awards
Ok, guys, one thing i didn't get, Nomura said that on this Secret Ending will appear never seen characters, but i didn't see anyone suspicious, just people we have already seen....

Xion14

i have a really strange feeling that KH3 will end with Sora dying.

I actually have a gut feeling about this too. After KH2 I don't know I just had this really bad gut feeling that I don't think he's going to survive after everything. I know this is a REALLLY bad reference but I mean HP was destined to "die" so yeah...

I just don't see how he can bring back Ven, Roxas and Xion @.@ Xion is a part of Roxas...who is basically Ven..right? So how the hell is Sora suppose to save them without something happening to him? Blah nomura i hate and love you at the same damn time....>_>;;

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Ok, guys, one thing i didn't get, Nomura said that on this Secret Ending will appear never seen characters, but i didn't see anyone suspicious, just people we have already seen....

No he meant that we would see characters that only appear in the secret ending and not in the game itself.

?<birthbysleep>?

I actually have a gut feeling about this too. After KH2 I don't know I just had this really bad gut feeling that I don't think he's going to survive after everything. I know this is a REALLLY bad reference but I mean HP was destined to "die" so yeah...

I just don't see how he can bring back Ven, Roxas and Xion @.@ Xion is a part of Roxas...who is basically Ven..right? So how the hell is Sora suppose to save them without something happening to him? Blah nomura i hate and love you at the same damn time....>_>;;

I think in order to bring everybody from the RoD and to revive Ven Sora is going to give him his heart then he'll "die" when that happens Kairy and Ven and Riku will all share their hearts with Sora so he can "revive" or some that's what I think because of this connections and friends Nomura is giving to us

EDIT: Or maybe everybody he is connected with will give him a piece of heart so Kairi, Ven, nd Riku don't have to give that much

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by wolfant777
also (excuse my noobishness)
whats an unverse? is it another monster type they want to keep the game new a fresh?

Unversed are creatures born from negative emotions; they are not well versed in existence. They were created when MX separated Vanitas from Ven.

Xion14

Unversed are creatures born from negative emotions; they are not well versed in existence. They were created when MX separated Vanitas from Ven.

And they disappeared when Vanitas was "destroyed" (yeah i say BS to that....) lol BS to him being destroyed not the Unversed going away when he did. I think they just well became something else *shrugs*

wolfant777

If theyre only created after that. Why are they around before and why arnt there any in kh1, kh2,CoM, 358/2 days?

Edit: oh some1 squeezed in a post answering this just before this post lol.
Okay
why arnt heartless in this game til near the end? Is it because theyre in the realm of darkness but arnt unleashed til kh1Ansem does tests and such which makes a doorway? Oh i just answerwd my question i think xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back