• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeggieKeyblader

Re: Official 'Secret Ending' Thread

The only way I'd accept Braig as being the final villain in KH3 is if we somehow see that he's the main villain throughout the whole series, leading Xenahort to do what he does, creating an alternate Nobody (Xigbar obviously) to throw everyone off, and to top it all off, he's Sora's father (j/k).

Eh, I wouldnt like that... that'd be too much of a twist, and no one would really like it, except the Braig fangirls. xD Especially because he was a minor character in KHII, and didn't even appear in any form in KH1. THat'd be lame, in my opinion, having a relatively unimportant character in the first games suddenly be the most important bad guy.

Also, predictability is s9omething the Square Enix and Nomura can pull off. A lot of people predicted that Terra would become Xenahort (which is one of the main plot twists of the game) and LS was Terra, and that Vanitas would look like Sora. Yet, a lot of people agree that even though they saw it coming, their minds were still blown.

Yeah, my mind was blown. My jaw actually dropped. xD

Mariolee

Eh, I wouldnt like that... that'd be too much of a twist, and no one would really like it, except the Braig fangirls. xD Especially because he was a minor character in KHII, and didn't even appear in any form in KH1. THat'd be lame, in my opinion, having a relatively unimportant character in the first games suddenly be the most important bad guy.

Yeah, my mind was blown. My jaw actually dropped. xD

Yeah, see. I would imagine I would love to see Xenahort one more time as a villain. I mean, he's technically been the final boss of every KH game besides the Nintendo installments (358/2 and CoM). It would only be fitting.

Braig does act that way though. MX used him for his purposes but after that Braig most possibly led Xehanort into his studies and made him do what he would do. Its apparent by the way he talks to him in the ending.

Never thought about it that way. But man, that would be even more anticlimactic IMO

Bmario17

I agree, even though it was predictable in some aspects, I was still surprised. Now if we can just get a translation for the secret ending.....

forget-me-not

My guess is that they're going to have to beat terranort, or at least, the MX inside terra, and thus give terra back his body. and when i say they i guess i mean sora, with some possible assitance from Riku. And that whole being "suspeneded in time" thing is brilliant. but... i think time travel may be a little far fetched.
Plus, something very important to remember about time travel. If sora went back and defeated Xehanort, a LOT of shit would happen. Sora would not be the Keyblade weilder because Riku would have it because without the help of Xehanort Riku probs wouldn't have fallen to darkness. all of organization 13, including Roxas, Xion and NAmine would never have existed. and yes, i no technically they dont exist, but basically all the events of KH1, COM, and KH2 would cease to exist. Kairi wouldn't end up on destiny islands. time travel would mess with the story wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

Maybe by reconnecting KH, Sora frees them all. maybe namine and roxas become human, somehow (I HOPE).

oh, and my guess is that Braig has some sort of crazy ass agenda. afterall, if he KNEW that xehanort was terra, he must have known that something bad happened.
All those who reached some sort of tragic demise in KH are waiting for Sora to release them. Whether that means he lets them die and RIP or free them and let them live their lives... remains to be seen.

Oh, and one more thing. WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE ROXAS???? who's nobody is he. and if he's ven's, then where is Sora's?????

Maybe by reconnecting Kingdom hearts

MeggieKeyblader

Yeah, since Xehanort (Terranort) pretty much caused everything in the KH universe to happen, going back in time to defeat him would kind of suck.

Last edited:

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK

I think even though Vens heart is connected to Soras, Roxas is still Soras nobody.
but does anyone have a clue by what it means at the end of the video?
Reconnect.
Kingdom Hearts.
whats that supposed to mean?

Bmario17

i like the idea of the dark realm being a whole suspension in time hence why Aqua hasn't aged (but i might be wrong but is there proof that her and AtW meeting took place after Kingdom Hearts 2 and not after he was banished), and that in the next KH, Sora needs to go save them, return Terra to his natural from and Ven. Probably ending with a giant battle against the final traces of MX (though I dont know how this could happened because Terranort died, his heartless died, and his nobody died so what else is left). I hope a translation goes up soon so we have some ide what they are actually talking about in the ending except the constant saying of "Sora"

soragill150

mariolee is right xion should come back she kicked ass

Mariolee

My guess is that they're going to have to beat terranort, or at least, the MX inside terra, and thus give terra back his body. and when i say they i guess i mean sora, with some possible assitance from Riku. And that whole being "suspeneded in time" thing is brilliant. but... i think time travel may be a little far fetched.
Plus, something very important to remember about time travel. If sora went back and defeated Xehanort, a LOT of shit would happen. Sora would not be the Keyblade weilder because Riku would have it because without the help of Xehanort Riku probs wouldn't have fallen to darkness. all of organization 13, including Roxas, Xion and NAmine would never have existed. and yes, i no technically they dont exist, but basically all the events of KH1, COM, and KH2 would cease to exist. Kairi wouldn't end up on destiny islands. time travel would mess with the story wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much.

Maybe by reconnecting KH, Sora frees them all. maybe namine and roxas become human, somehow (I HOPE).

oh, and my guess is that Braig has some sort of crazy ass agenda. afterall, if he KNEW that xehanort was terra, he must have known that something bad happened.
All those who reached some sort of tragic demise in KH are waiting for Sora to release them. Whether that means he lets them die and RIP or free them and let them live their lives... remains to be seen.

Oh, and one more thing. WHERE DOES THIS LEAVE ROXAS???? who's nobody is he. and if he's ven's, then where is Sora's?????

Maybe by reconnecting Kingdom hearts

We'll probably need a translation to get a better understanding, but now that I think about it, time travel may be a bit too icky to include (everyone's already confused about who's ansem and who's xenahort and why there are so many soras and roxas's). this would just add to the confusion. I honestly do not know how the next story is going to go.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Time travel just ruins the idea of Quilt!Sora.

All they need to do is defeat Xehanort, do some KH magic and take Terra's heart out of his armor and stick it back in his own body so he will be Terranort then so he can force Master Xehanort out and defeat him.

Then find the Chamber of Repose in the castle and figure out where the Chamber of Waking (which is most likely in LoD/CO) is and take Ven's body out and stick his heart back in...

(Oh, an restore LoD back to its former glory)

Now I'm wondering what Ven and Sora really are.

Bmario17

Time travel just ruins the idea of Quilt!Sora.

All they need to do is defeat Xehanort, do some KH magic and take Terra's heart out of his armor and stick it back in his own body so he will be Terranort then so he can force Master Xehanort out and defeat him.

Then find the Chamber of Repose in the castleand figure out where the Chamber of Waking (which is most likely in LoD/CO) is and take Ven's body out and stick his heart back in...

Now I'm wondering what Ven and Sora really are.

but i am confused wasnt Terranorts body destroyed when the science project went wrong and everyone became nobodies with the excpetion of Terranort who also made "Ansem". And besides LS (which is only Terra) is there any traces of MX anywhere anymore?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

but i am confused wasnt Terranorts body destroyed when the science project went wrong and everyone became nobodies with the excpetion of Terranort who also made "Ansem". And besides LS (which is only Terra) is there any traces of MX anywhere anymore?

(Not talking about MX)

Xehanort's body couldn't have been destroyed since it became Xemnas.

It has been stated if you destroy the Heartless and Nobody of a Somebody, they are rejoined again. So with defeat of Xemnas, Terranort (Or Xehanort the Apprentice) lives again.

And I'm not sure about MX's body. (I haven't spoiled myself tat much) If his body isn't around anymore, his heart can still exist.

MX can become a walking heart like LS and Sora.

Ponisito

Xehanort is thelast boss always. -BBS: Master Xehanort and Terranort. -KH1: Ansem. -KH CoM: Ansem (on Riku mode, its after Sora´s events). -KH 358/Days: Riku Ansem. -KH2: Xemnas.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com

Riku: Sora.
Sora: Riku!
Riku: Are you going?
Sora: Yeah.
(Kairi walks into view)
Kairi: Sora.
Sora: Kairi! (jumps off tree) I...
Kairi: Yeah.
Sora: There's still things I need to do. Everyone is waiting. I'm the one that can do it.
Riku: (chuckles)
Kairi: (gives Sora paopu charm) Have a safe trip.

That's my crappy translation that I posted on another thread. It's the bit with Riku, Sora and Kairi at the end of the secret ending, if anyone wants to get the idea of what they're saying.

Anyway, Reconnect Kingdom Hearts. Does that mean reconnecting all the hearts to their original owners?

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706

Fu*k MX and Xehonort and Terranort and that sh*t the real villian in my opinion is Vanitas,think about it he is Ven's darkness and he looks like Sora. Which is weird cause he look like 14-15 yr old Sora, and at the time Sora was 5, and Vanitas got the Xblade something MX wanted but couldnt achieve. Think to yourself and ya'll realize im right:)

leonidus

I agree, even though it was predictable in some aspects, I was still surprised. Now if we can just get a translation for the secret ending.....

It isn't exactly the "what happened" that got us, it's the "how it happened."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Guys, why do you think Terranort lands in RG with Aqua's armor? That part was so confusing...

Because that is where the light put him.The closest world of light. And it probably just dumped whatever was near by with Terranort.

Nice translation Miku! :D

More trips for Sora! I really do hope Riku goes with him.

MeggieKeyblader

Fu*k MX and Xehonort and Terranort and that sh*t the real villian in my opinion is Vanitas,think about it he is Ven's darkness and he looks like Sora. Which is weird cause he look like 14-15 yr old Sora, and at the time Sora was 5, and Vanitas got the Xblade something MX wanted but couldnt achieve. Think to yourself and ya'll realize im right:)

Um no... since Vanitas is pretty much part of Ven and connected to Sora and Roxas, I doubt he's actually the main bad guy of the series. All he is is the dark part of Ven (I think?) And plus, Ven pretty much defeated him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back