• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
MX: Oh? It seems there is another heart already residing in your own. Well well, Eraqus...

Ah! I was just about to ask you, too! Cause, that other person on youtube did it differently to my heartstation version... and I had a heartattack, thinking I was the biggest retard in the history of ever... but I am hearing すでにその心に他者の心を宿しているのか?no matter HOW carefully I listen. And I KNOW that means there's another person's heart inside him (I even babelfished it, just in case)...

Knowing you're hearing the same thing makes me feel better :3

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Yeah, that's exactly what I heard. And I checked around on Japanese sites just in case, and that's what THEY all heard. No one is 100% sure whose heart, most are thinking Eraqus of course, but some are even speculating Aqua (though it being Aqua makes no sense. Like, at all.)

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, that's exactly what I heard. And I checked around on Japanese sites just in case, and that's what THEY all heard. No one is 100% sure whose heart, most are thinking Eraqus of course, but some are even speculating Aqua (though it being Aqua makes no sense. Like, at all.)

Ahhh~ so much relief~ *totally did not cry about this 8D;;;*

I'm still a long way away from sounding as natural as you OR that youtube person, though T___T

Who do you think it could be? I want to believe it is Erauqs, cause now that DiZ turns out to be alive, I don't think any human has ever 'died' in KH (...Clayton...?), and he was awesome. ^^;

I can't think who else it could be, anyway... but, I mean, it could be a red herring. Like those early scenes of Xion and Axel and Roxas on destiny islands, making people think Xion was Kairi's Nobody or something...

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
It's okay, I worry about things too. Even when I'm SURE I heard something, and someone says it's something else, I start to panic and doubt myself.

I would love to see Eraqus make a comeback in some form or another! He was a great character, but got next to no scenes. So sad ;.;

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I'm a little confused about the video. How is Terra speaking to Ven and referring to Sora post-KHII?

(The ending is all I've actually seen as of yet. And, I'm done caring about spoilers.)

αsiя

space coke
I'm a little confused about the video. How is Terra speaking to Ven and referring to Sora post-KHII?

(The ending is all I've actually seen as of yet. And, I'm done caring about spoilers.)

it was just symbolizing that sora is connected to everyone and he's the one who will save the "sad" people

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
@ goldpanner - By the way~ I found this transcription from a native speaker of the whole secret ending that pretty much exactly follows what I heard:

??????????? | ??????????

There, now we both know we were right about that line!

Ohh! That is so helpful!! So many things I had to guess....

エラクゥスめ やりよるわ<--I was hearing Erakusunoyariyanyaa XD

<3333 Thank you!!

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Ahahaha, that's kind of adorable actually! It makes me want to call him Era-yanyaa now. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

FadedSunrise

Out of abject curiosity, what does the "noyariyanyaa" part mean? It sounds funny xD
:Wishes she could actually read and not just listen to [some] Japanese:

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Haha, it means nothing! Goldpanner just couldn't hear what was actually being said, so her brain filled it in with nonsense (happens to me too, a little more often than I'd like to admit, even in English. >> I'm one of those people who has to say "what?" three times before what is being said actually sinks in.) It does sound pretty cute though. Sounds like cat!

Newsun

Maybe im wrong with this BUT i had the idea the letter Sora is reading is the same one from Pluto's mouth at the end of kh1. I don't remember what happened to it. That would support the time travel theory that people are saying. Mickey has been trying to tell Sora about all the connections since the end of kh1. Can someone correct me if im wrong about the letter in Pluto's mouth after kh1?

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Quick question. Whats the song that plays during the second video? When Ansem and Aqua are talking.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
after watching the end of coded and reconnect: kingdom hearts i think it makes more sense that the namine in the secret ending is the one from the data world in coded. Also i still find it funny that in 12yrs Aqua still looks hot and has no negative effects. Guess shes that powerful or something

Allister Rose

French Lover
after watching the end of coded and reconnect: kingdom hearts i think it makes more sense that the namine in the secret ending is the one from the data world in coded. Also i still find it funny that in 12yrs Aqua still looks hot and has no negative effects. Guess shes that powerful or something

the scenes were symbolic, all of them except for aqua and sora's scene. i find it odd for the ending to be about coded too, it just doesnt fit

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
yeah but Rose coded ending tied into Days and BBS. Also if Reconnect is to be taken as a true ending then ofcourse it has to connect the the 3 games before it. Im just thinking logically. I know its synbolic but lets just examine it for a second. If all those characters who said sora's name are alive in some form then that namine has to be the one from the data world...the same one that told mickey the real sora must be informed.

Allister Rose

French Lover
yeah but Rose coded ending tied into Days and BBS. Also if Reconnect is to be taken as a true ending then ofcourse it has to connect the the 3 games before it. Im just thinking logically. I know its synbolic but lets just examine it for a second. If all those characters who said sora's name are alive in some form then that namine has to be the one from the data world...the same one that told mickey the real sora must be informed.

i'm not so sure where your getting, how does it all magically come together?

as of now i'm thinking about the data world as in data from the journal.

you could also be referring to the data world of twilight town. either way, it's all symbolic, the namine we see in the secret ending could be the real one, but i doubt it would be the fake one. it doesnt make sense at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back