• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
The only thing that was clear was that KH was somewhere behind that door and what was behind it wasn't really KH at all.

Why are we even talking about this, it has nothing to do with the secret ending?

nope, that's just your interpretation.

either way.....ansem wanted kh to be in everlasting darkness, an ability kh can do. so the power of the hearts tranfering as if it was kh, could possibly do the same.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Except AtW didn't get the power of darkness so far as we know. He was transported which is a different concept that is also unrelated to me being confused about AtW's condition.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Except AtW didn't get the power of darkness so far as we know. He was transported which is a different concept that is also unrelated to me being confused about AtW's condition.

what makes you think he needs the power of darkness for kh to transport him in the realm of darkness? he befriended darkness, as said in ansem report 6

for now i cant explain the condition of how ansem lost some of his memory but my quess is the transportation did something to him, maybe because he was trying to turn hearts into data.

anyways, power of kh probably did it as seen in kh1, which could explain why he wasnt destroyed and in the realm of darkness

Zeagal

Lick It Good
My point was that you can't use SoD as an example because their circumstances were completely different.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yes they used it in some way, but I don't see how that qualifies them to be seen as alike.

i'm not comparing both of them as if they had the same intention, i'm comparing kh and how it was used alike.

ansem SOD (i refer XH) opened the kh door leading to realm of darkness,

ansem the wise transferred the hearts into data which accidentally might have used the power of kh to transport him to realm of darkness.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That or something like it we already know to have happened in AtW's case as everyone sees in the secret ending, but like I said they are possible on their own. I don't see why you are comparing.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That or something like it we already know to have happened in AtW's case as everyone sees in the secret ending, but like I said they are possible on their own. I don't see why you are comparing.

i repeat myself, because both situations used kh.

EDIT; really, it's not an important to question why the comparison is made. the comparison sticks either way

Allister Rose

French Lover
The comparison doesn't really stick if there's no reason for it.
guh can we please just drop this?

reason? kh is reason enough. and it wasnt much of a comparison, it was to explain how AtW got to the realm of light. by using kh. or we can say he used the power of the hearts just like terranort did until aqua saved him

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Yeah you're really making no sense. SoD and AtW were two situations that only have KH in common and even more than that the one involving AtW was artificial. SoD can't really be used to explain anything other than that KH was both light and dark.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah you're really making no sense. SoD and AtW were two situations that only have KH in common and even more than that the one involving AtW was artificial. SoD can't really be used to explain anything other than that KH was both light and dark.

SOD didnt even go through the kh door.

two different situations that both coincidentally end up using kh and one intention was to go to realm of darkness while the other actually got there?

so what if one was artificial? there are possible side affects to what happened because of it, such as memory loss.

it's just to show that using kh can possibly make you end up in the realm of darkness, nothing more. and by that, i merely compared kh1 kh by kh2 kh, not by people using them, that wasnt the point

Allister Rose

French Lover
SoD didn't want to go to the realm of darkness, he wanted the power of the darkness.

either way, the door led to the realm of darkness as you can plainly see in the scene when the door is open. it's the same world ansem the wise and aqua are in

Allister Rose

French Lover
cant say for sure...i think he was there so long he doesnt remember much of the events of bbs. he's old.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Well it's obvious something is wrong with him...I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled off his hood and AtW like we know wasn't there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back