• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentsu13

the only reason i dont liek the time travel thing is its very cheap and its liek a cheat and liek if sora can time travel y cant every1 else.....

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
Well, he (Axel) did not speak Sora's name. Only Xion and Roxas did at that particular point.

But, I do agree that (I don't remember where I read it, by the way) all the Nobodies, Xion, AtW and Vanitas shouldn't have just disappeared. In order for Sora to fix things, then some of these people must be brought back to fix it.

Hmm...

Fabala011

kinda confused on why aqua still looks the same age even though when she is talking to atw after the events of KH2.. some one enlighten me on this

(See the above discussion.)

Or if you'd rather, I'll tell you straight up a few things people have suggested.

Theory 1) People don't age when they're on the Dark Margin.

Theory 2) Ansem the Wise went back in time somehow, so he is from after KH2, but not Aqua.

Theory 3) Aqua, AtW, and Mickey are all actually clones of Sora.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I included him because he was shown alongside Roxas and Xion. They could've just as easily ignored Axel altogether and left Roxas and Xion on the clocktower together if they didn't want Axel there.
Having the three of them together there was obvious fanservice for them as a trio and Axel as well. It also was able to show how those connected to Sora were affected in contrast to others such as Axel who were not. Notice how Xion and Roxas both had a moment of realization and only the two of them said Sora's name while Axel just stared off into the sunset eating his ice cream.

Besides, Lea and Ventus become friends in BbS, or so says Lea. "I have a feeling we'll meet again, because we're already friends. Got it memorized?" Then again, Ventus is also friends with Hercules and Tinkerbell, so I sort of see your point.
That's more of a nod to Axel becoming friends with Roxas than anything else.

Xion14

(See the above discussion.)

Theory 2) Ansem the Wise went back in time somehow, so he is from after KH2, but not Aqua.

But what about what Aqua says? "I've been wandering around for a long time.." that has to mean something too. then that also makes you wonder how come she wasn't around when Roxas and Xemnas(?) were talking (its the scene when the cloaked guy says to Roxas "I've been to see him") or when Riku and Sora ended up here. Nomura just gave us more questions -.-;; lol

Kentsu13

kinda confused on why aqua still looks the same age even though when she is talking to atw after the events of KH2.. some one enlighten me on this

time probably doesnt exist in realm of dark but my question is wasnt there side affects to being in the dark realm too long and aquas been there for 12 yrs and not affected at all

Xion14

time probably doesnt exist in realm of dark but my question is wasnt there side affects to being in the dark realm too long and aquas been there for 12 yrs and not affected at all

In one of the scenes with MX and Terra, MX states that Ven and Aqua are too strong or have too much light something along those lines where they couldn't allow the darkness in where Terra could. Aqua is sort of the Kairi within the group of TVA just a better fighter lol

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, I'm sure dark realm isn't just the Dark Beach (Maridian?...) Anyway, she could have been in a completely different part of the dark realm when they were there.
Has everyone noticed it seems somehow character end up on that beach? Like it must be an important land mark or something...

The Lone Dragon

Website
But what about what Aqua says? "I've been wandering around for a long time.." that has to mean something too. then that also makes you wonder how come she wasn't around when Roxas and Xemnas(?) were talking (its the scene when the cloaked guy says to Roxas "I've been to see him") or when Riku and Sora ended up here. Nomura just gave us more questions -.-;; lol

Didn't Nomura say that some questions would be answered, and also more questions would be posed?
Thus, technically, everything has meaning here...

Fabala011

Zeagal said:
(A bunch of sentences totally and irrefutably correct about Axel).

You're right, I know. I just like to cling to this hope that Axel/Lea will evolve from his role as Roxas's babysitter to some sort of really crucial role...although Roxas's babysitter actually seems rather crucial now that I think about it. Meh, it doesn't really change my theory all that much.

Xion14

Has everyone noticed it seems somehow character end up on that beach? Like it must be an important land mark or something...

Yes I have and I would like to know where the hell it is!!! Kind of like the RoW.....we know the supposed "location" of the RoW not just the exact spot. DM ....i've heard theories but no actual fact as to where it is.

I just like to know why everyone keeps ending up here -,-;; is it like the crossroads or a place they have to cross in order to get to the place the person wants to get. Look at Riku and Sora? They ended up here and said a pretty speech and a bright light appreas and BAM they're @ DI swimming to the surface and reunited with Kairi o_O!!

Fabala011

Maybe the Dark Margin/Meridian/Beach place is actually the Realm of Darkness's version of Destiny Islands. It seems kind of similar to me.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
You're right, I know. I just like to cling to this hope that Axel/Lea will evolve from his role as Roxas's babysitter to some sort of really crucial role...although Roxas's babysitter actually seems rather crucial now that I think about it. Meh, it doesn't really change my theory all that much.
Well I think it's probable for him to come back as a whole being in a future title...I would actually be more surprised if he didn't come back.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe the Dark Margin/Meridian/Beach place is actually the Realm of Darkness's version of Destiny Islands. It seems kind of similar to me.

Thats possible... Maybe there is even a darker version of all the worlds in the realm of light... or something.

Kentsu13

Now that I remember, Sora and Riku ended up in the Dark Meridian once they wandered in Betwix-Between. Or was it the Corridors of Darkness?

But it is probably connected to the World of Darkness, thus to the "Door of Light"/ Door to Darkness in KH1 too.

they were at the between side of the dark meridian the other side of aqua/atw (but of course aqua/atw was talkin1 yr after riku/sora appeared)

The Lone Dragon

Website
they were at the between side of the dark meridian the other side of aqua/atw (but of course aqua/atw was talkin1 yr after riku/sora appeared)

I remember everyone saying a year after KH2... OH... maybe that's what AtW meant when he was talking about what happened. I thought he was talking bout the future, not the past. OH...

Kentsu13

atw is rumor to have been blown to the dark realm from the explosion spent a yr there and met aqua

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back