• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"Official" Orichalcum+ location thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato2471

In Kingdom Hearts 2 the Ultimate Recipe used to make the Ultima Keyblade is found in the basement of the Mansion in Twilight Town in the pod room before the room Sora was in.

The Locations of the ONLY SEVEN Orichalcum+ are...

After you clear Atlantica

Clear 100 Acre Wood

Item Box in The World That Never Was at The Brink Of Despair. It's in the left corner before you go up the steps/ramp into the castle.

Clear Goddess of Destiny Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum. The Goddess of Destiny Cup is only avaliable after you beat Xemnas at Memory Skyscraper in The World That Never Was.

Item Box in Twilight Town Sunset Terrace. You need to jump on the tram to get it, it's on the roof of a building.

Item Box in Sapce Paranoids at the Central Computer Area before you fight Sark and the MCP

Get all synthesis materials in the game, a moogle will give you one.

There are only 7 Orichalcum+ in the game. To make Ultima you need an Energy Crystal so the cost of Orichalcum+ goes from 13 to 7.

To get the energy crystal equip the Sweet Memories keyblade because it will increase the drop rate of items and kill Bookmasters(Radiant Garden outside of Merlin's House) and Shamans(Pridelands in the Wildebeest place) drop them

Your Moogle does not need to be level 7 to make Ultima, just level 2 so it can use the Energy Crystal to halve the amount of materials necessary to you can make the Ultima weapon.

Last edited:

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
you should also mention tha the goddess of fate cup doesnt open till you beat xemnas at the memory skyscrapper thing (well you and him teleport there)

E

Eclipse

^ because, you have to have all the items in order to get the 7th orichalcum+

your moogle level needs to be around 3 as well

and you need a serenity crystal i think........

that will half the number of orichalcums needed ^_^

i already have save the king and queen, and ultima weapon. so trust me it's possible ^_^

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Did you get all of the possible materials? Look at the list of collection rewards. It should tell you whether you got it or not. You chould also see question marks on some materials on the material log, which means you never got those. If you got everything, then re-check sll the chests.

You need the energy crystal. Serenity gives you more experience.

E

Eclipse

i mean the energy crystal, sorry ^_^ but anyways, when you synthesize, it should bring up the option to use the crystal, which will halve the amount of orichalcums needed :D

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Where can I find Energy Crystals? I have about 5 and I don't know where I can get more.

dejah

:|
i spent ten hours looking for all the items and materials just to get the damn ultima keyblade. -_-

pimpinhuskie519

Once u level up ur moogle then it opens up the section were u can choose whether or not to use them when u go to synthesize a material.

Legato2471

Maybe we could get this stickied or something, it has all the information and then some more to help out people who want to make Ultima

Legato2471

I'll get on that, as I have free time and no other productive or even semi - productive way to spend that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back