• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Mirage Arena Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
sameee. hatte that.

btw in general: whats the suggested fastest way t get medals? cause ya need a freakin mass of em t level t 30.

I completed the "A Time to Chill" and "Copycat Crisis" battles over and over again.

Tips:
- Have Mega Flare, or another annihilation spell. This made me clear entire rounds in one shot/very quickly. Except bosses, of course.
- Use Group Cure/Cura/Curaga. They'll give you more medals play.

I'm currently up to the final Arena battles, and it's a little difficult. Only tried once so far and lost on that damned Gatekeeper or whatever he's called. That flame spin attack... jeez.

billetwound

Wow, really , that sucks, I just spent the 211.99 to get the PSP and the game and now i need to dish out more cash and get a PS3 too if i wanna play online with other people.... thats such a good scam, Good job Sony.... I'm Trying the whole Xlink Kai thing to Connect my PSP up to my lappy thats hardwired internet and using the wireless as an Ad-hoc , and that connection seems to work but the actual Xlink Kai program isn't working for me ( Its worked in the past with my xbox). As for the whole going to someplace and playing with people there's nowhere around my area that has places like that. I wanted to set this up so i could play with my nieces and nephew cause they are all getting one for their birthdays, and they live so far away, and we never got to play 385/2 days Multiplayer, so i wanted to go outta my way to do this.... Sigh...

But as for my color schemes, I left Aqua as it came (R:100%, G:100% B:100%) , Terra is got a Red chest, Gold Layer on top and Purple shoulder pads and mask (R:121%, G:86%, B: 150%). And Ventus is Kinda All Purple with accents of A Gold with redish tint (R: 138% G:68% B:130%)

I haven't done anything really in the arena yet tho solo, I was waiting to be able to play the muiltiplayer part. I haven't even finished the game yet ( Tryin to take my time and enjoy every little bit of it because of how long of the waiting and excitement about the release to try and beat it in a day LOL).

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I completed the "A Time to Chill" and "Copycat Crisis" battles over and over again.

Tips:
- Have Mega Flare, or another annihilation spell. This made me clear entire rounds in one shot/very quickly. Except bosses, of course.
- Use Group Cure/Cura/Curaga. They'll give you more medals play.

I'm currently up to the final Arena battles, and it's a little difficult. Only tried once so far and lost on that damned Gatekeeper or whatever he's called. That flame spin attack... jeez.

Ok thanks. but can Ventus play "atime to chill?" because i should have unlocked that by now according to my guide, but I dont have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back