• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Mirage Arena Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonelyness21

Awards
I haven't seen one regarding this so I decided to make my own!

This would be mostly for discussion regarding your experiences in Mirage Arena and just general discussion about the topic really.

Let's see, a topic to start with.

What color did you make your character's armor? :3

Master Form Sora

I made mine red cause my other friends have theirs as blue and yellow. Anyone know how to get past Harsh Punishment? I recently beat that and have nothing else to do.

Maverick E.S

Virus
I'll be either navy blue, light blue or black, or green. heh, sorry I cant answer with anything but this. My copy of bbs got messed up before I could even play it so I have to get another one.

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
I went to see black, btu it didn't really work, so I made Vens armor more that of like a Paladin for coloration, I thought it fit. I believe it was red 140 blue 125 and green 110-115.

I WAS however a little bummed when I got uptown to realize it was local only I wish it was WiFi compatible without like xlink kai.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I kind of wish you had more versatility in the color scheme...because despite having a lot of colors to choose from...you still can't make your characters too drastically far from the original...like the dark and light parts will stay dark and light...but it's OK.

I have my Ventus as a light blue with green emblems, Terra is a golden orange I guess with black, and Aqua is purple and pink.

RonXsilva

quick question may be a bit off topic but I read Quake spell is a rare mixture with the crystals is this true? bec if so then I got lucky to get it so fast and now I fused it with Geo and now got Meteor which is awosme for the arena :D

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
quick question may be a bit off topic but I read Quake spell is a rare mixture with the crystals is this true? bec if so then I got lucky to get it so fast and now I fused it with Geo and now got Meteor which is awosme for the arena :D

I'm confused what your asking? Is Quake gotten depending on what crystal you use? If so, no it is not, you can get it by combining certain commands...I forgot which ones off the top of my head. However, if you are lucky, after you make Quake it may instantly transform into Meteor...which happened to me...which is a Magic spell that is great as well.

RonXsilva

Well it was weird for me i used a chaos crystal on 2 commands (dont remeber which) and got quake and the it blinked with a ding sound and said it was already set too its highest level it was odd so I was wondering if that was special out of pure curiosty

and i remeber reading in some FAQ/walkthrough for crystals i said quake (rare) Terra only

Last edited:

Xardocs

Hey! Can anyone help me? I'm level 29 in the arena and I can't get to 30 because I am missing one Command Board. I was told that you have to beat each of the game boards to unlock it, but I've done that and I still don't have it. What am I doing wrong?

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
K can someone help me,
im Ven and cant beat the Iron Imprissoner III. I have nooo idea what to do. I aint callin quits...but Iv wasted ALOT of time on this guy.
cant imagine what Iron Imprissoner IV will be like. ugggh.

Master Form Sora

K can someone help me,
im Ven and cant beat the Iron Imprissoner III. I have nooo idea what to do. I aint callin quits...but Iv wasted ALOT of time on this guy.

Have you considered playing with someone else? I beat it with my friend who was Ven and I was Terra. You could try using spells like Sleep or Stop. The Sky Climber command style would help too.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
My aqua is like a purple and pink mix. I kept the same that I had for the JP.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I'm probably gonna make my characters the colors of my 3 chihuahuas, look at username. (Yes, i am a heterosexual male.) but don't worry because i will post pictures of them when i actually GET the freakin' game.

Last edited:

Sadie808

Ven - Dark blue
Terra - jedi color mix with orange i dont know how to explain it
Aqua - Tiffany!

K can someone help me,

He`s a b*cth thats all i can say i faced him already in my jpn version and he hard unless you want your doing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back