• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Official Mega Man Battle Network Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ballad of Caius

Stardust 💫
Awards
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • You've Got A Friend In Me
  • In the Grid
  • Bravely Default
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
If y'all like Megaman Battle Network, check out "One Step from Eden". I haven't played it myself, but it seems to be close to Megaman Battle Network's Gameplay and it got good reviews.
I've been meaning to get into it myself, much like Bug Fables being a worthy successor to the first two Paper Mario games.

finally picked up my copy of Megaman Battle Network 5 and plan to play it soon.
MMBN5 was a step into the right direction after how... eh, MMBN4 was.

I couldn't really get into the classic Megaman games because I lack skill and patience,
I only like Megaman 11 out of the Classic Megaman games, lol.

Wish they'd reboot that show. It was gorgeously funny and somehow self-aware.
A lot of shows from that era were self aware like Avatar. Also, they could release the show on Netflix like they did with Sonic X.

Cassette-Disk

Monotone/Colorful
Awards
Website
steamcommunity.com
  • Curiouser and Curiouser
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Nothing's Like Before
  • Character of the Week
  • Alter Ego
One Step From Eden is great and captures BN's combat, though might be more fast paced. It's a rouge like though so don't expect any story since it's just fights and bosses. You have different play-styles between characters and it's a lot of fun overall.

There's also another game coming out in the future called Hero dot EXE, which seems to be playing on more of the nostalgia of BN. I'm cautiously optimistic on it though since there isn't a whole lot of info yet.