• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Kingdom Keepers Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khsora18

Hello everyone. I didn't see a thread about this amazing series so I decided to make one. The Kingdom Keepers is a young adult Disney book series written by Ridley Pearson. The first novel in the series was released in 2003 I believe. The second one was released just recently, late August 2008. This is the thread for any questions, comments, criticism, feelings, anything! Personally, I love the two books and read the new one in a matter of 3 nights.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
OMG! I love this book series. I still haven't read the second book though. D:

But the first book was good! I love books where they take characters into Disney World!

Finn's an awesome character but Charlene needed some improvements, imo. XD

K

khsora18

OMG! I love this book series. I still haven't read the second book though. D:

But the first book was good! I love books where they take characters into Disney World!

Finn's an awesome character but Charlene needed some improvements, imo. XD

Yes I totally agree. The second book was really good it was non-stop action it was crazy.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I still must read the second book, so I'll get back to you on that. Can't wait to see their adventures in Animal Kingdom. :D

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Okay i never heard of the Kingdom Keepers series, can someone tell me if it is a good series to get into or will i just be wasting my time on reading on it.

Her

Website
www.fawnn.deviantart.com
Okay i never heard of the Kingdom Keepers series, can someone tell me if it is a good series to get into or will i just be wasting my time on reading on it.
It is an amazing book (I've only read the first; I have to run to Barnes and Noble later to spend the rest of my giftcard on the second) and it most certainly will not waste your time. I epsecially laughed at how it had some Virtual Magic Kingdom in there because it was an actual site I had joined a long time ago. :D It's closed now though... -sob- But I love Ridley; he's one of my favorite authors and his Peter Pan series is up in my top 5 favorite books everrr.

/ really late reply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back