• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official Kingdom Hearts UX Twitter teases important announcement with new sketch by Nomura!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noivern

Awards
Was hoping that Yen Sid would have been the third member of the Scala trio instead of the possible mystery girl. Oh well
That would means Disney would have to allow them to design a younger Yen Sid and considering how picky they have been with using their stuff lately, it's near impossible. But I would have loved that.

Regarding Xehanort, I'd appreciate if they just kept the name and everything instead of revealing a secret past/background where he lived a different life before being given his role.

But if they do end up going that route and making a Flashback saga, at least make it well written.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
That would means Disney would have to allow them to design a younger Yen Sid and considering how picky they have been with using their stuff lately, it's near impossible. But I would have loved that.

Regarding Xehanort, I'd appreciate if they just kept the name and everything instead of revealing a secret past/background where he lived a different life before being given his role.

But if they do end up going that route and making a Flashback saga, at least make it well written.
Yeah I figured Disney's restrictions would have prevented a younger Yen Sid. Might also explain why we never saw him physically wield a Keyblade despite being a former master

Noivern

Awards
Yeah I figured Disney's restrictions would have prevented a younger Yen Sid. Might also explain why we never saw him physically wield a Keyblade despite being a former master
Eraqus does mention that he gave up on being a Master or something, so he might not even be able to wield one anymore. Which is just an excuse if anything, really, but it's there.

Loveless86

Awards
It looks like ven next to xehanort and the female character has chirithy in her hand but other two I can't make out, I know one of them has similar uniform to young xehanort and eraqus but that's all I can tell at the moment but I could be wrong lol.;)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So there are four people blurred. I don't trust Nomura, though. The last time he blurred faces, the reveal was very underwhelming lol

Loveless86

Awards
It looks like this is the artwork is for new xehanort mobile game that was just announced, sounds like it's same as the khux game with new keyblade masters e.g. quests, building up yr skill level and going to different disney worlds and so on but it's just guest work at monent but looking at the artwork again the person behind xehanort is wearing a jacket and the person next to he/she has the same uniform as xehanort and eraqus and i still think it might be ven next xehanort but its just a guest.

Awards
It was last year when I commented somewhere where I wanted a back story of Eraqus and Xehanort. Maybe see how Xehanort became evil and explore Scala ad Caelum more. Now I'm super hype since this might be what I hope for.

digz

Awards
Sharper Image.png

Here's a sharper image of the person on the right / the picture overall. Not sure what to make of it but maybe you guys can find out something from this

Back