• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS Player Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

0701Noctis

Willl 100% admit I also asked for Stella to somehow be put in KH later tbh.

I also mentioned Stella in the survey too. I'm glad that I'm not the only one.

Also in the survey, I asked for Kairi, Riku and Lea to be playable in KH3 and to bring over the JP merchandise over here.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
What am I looking forward to, well, a cool multiplayer mode, connecting players from all around the globe through the allmighty Internet + this multiplayer mode to have lots of playable characters to choose from, any Keyblade wielder from Sora and Kairi to Master Xehanort and Vanitas, and other characters too.

Wrote a lot of stuff, like bringing the remixes to the PS4, not wasting character potential *cough* Vanitas *cough* aaaaaand mentioned Noctis appearance in KH3, and bringing the Flood plushies to Europe! I need a Flood plushie... I need it.

I'm glad they opened this survey, who knows, perhaps the answers will affect the development or at least make them think about this and that o.o

BlazeHeatnix

Wrote a lot of stuff, like bringing the remixes to the PS4, not wasting character potential *cough* Vanitas *cough* aaaaaand mentioned Noctis appearance in KH3, and bringing the Flood plushies to Europe! I need a Flood plushie... I need it.

Honestly, Square would make a killing if they made more enemy plushies. I know not all of them can be designed by Nomura himself, but I would LOVE Soldier and Large Body plushies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
CHH6g-wUgAAR9_2.png:large

DarkAbm

I would love a feature where you could create\design your own keyblade with different boosts to it.

J?ger-Rose

Website
savedisneyshows.de
I think the most important question for a lot of fans from Europe was 5 "How important is localization to you?"
We had localized dubs for KH 1 and 2 in Germany and France, also Spain got one for KH2. But they were removed on the remixes. At least the German one was incredibley perfect and it's not fun when you have to read subtitles the whole time and can't look at what's going on.

So with this question all of you guys decide that we European Fans do or do not get localized versions. The English one is not in danger but German, French and Spanish are. So please consider this before you answer this question inconsiderately. My wish was if anyone would pick the last option that it's extremely important. You'd do everyone over here a favore.

Thank you!

And for every one who wants to fight directly for localized dubs please sign our petition: KINGDOM HEARTS Localization Petition | DisneyCentral.de Thanks :)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Kinda lame survey to be honest but I'm still glad they put out something.
I got a chance to plea for a pc version of X

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
One thing I didn't like about the survey was when asked what game you started with, the original CoM wasn't listed.
I picked Re: CoM as my first even though it's actually the GBA version. Granted it might not actually be that big of a deal for all I know, but basically saying I didn't start playing Kingdom Hearts until 2008/2009 as opposed to 2004 bugged me.

what did you guys said for the locinzation question i chose the middle one
I picked Important (the last one) I was just too afraid that saying one of the other two would cause SE to get lazy in their localizing.

I lol'ed when I read that translation. "Neither of these guys."
I didn't even notice it till now. XD (And that was the answer I chose, too.)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
The localization thing has to be trolling, right?
Of course it's important to me to understand what the characters are saying, what options I'm picking and so on. But I'd never stop playing Kingdom Hearts if they stopped localizing their games. ._.
In the last part, I begged them to bring Vanitas back pretty pleeeaaaase (or I'd cry like a baby). x:

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The answers were really stupid, obviously it need to be localized and I don't wanna have to order the game from japan or US or anything but the second answer said that I wanted my native language to exist in at least text format and the third one said that the local language had to be good.
I don't give a fuck about swedish language, I fear listening to Sora talking swedish but wtf I guess I just pick option 2 anyway.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
BBS v2 and a true successor to the mirage arena

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Just keep Star Wars and Marvel outta Kingdom Hearts. Other than that I want the return of KH2's level of epicness.

Same. A lot of people don't care for KH2, but for me personally, no other entry in the series has captured the magic that KH2 had. BBS probably would have been the one to do it, had it not been held back by the limitations of the PSP, because that game was a masterpiece as well. It just felt smaller than KH2, again, because of the PSP.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Same. A lot of people don't care for KH2, but for me personally, no other entry in the series has captured the magic that KH2 had. BBS probably would have been the one to do it, had it not been held back by the limitations of the PSP, because that game was a masterpiece as well. It just felt smaller than KH2, again, because of the PSP.

The thing with KH 2 is that it has not much beyond flashy, hollywood-like "epicness" and over-the-top effects.
Much smoke and mirrors so to say.

The facts that out of the three Final Mixes KH 2 is the one with the most additions as well as several further games being needed to bring some order/recify the mess KH 2 made of the story further point this out.

Thanks to having played every available game again recently (except BBS which I haven't started yet) with the ReMixes I just realized this anew.
The Final Mix-version of KH 2 certainly is a big improvement over the original vanilla KH 2, but it is still not enough to actually elevate KH 2 to outstanding quality when looking at over all elements.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
The thing with KH 2 is that it has not much beyond flashy, hollywood-like "epicness" and over-the-top effects.
Much smoke and mirrors so to say.

The facts that out of the three Final Mixes KH 2 is the one with the most additions as well as several further games being needed to bring some order/recify the mess KH 2 made of the story further point this out.

Thanks to having played every available game again recently (except BBS which I haven't started yet) with the ReMixes I just realized this anew.
The Final Mix-version of KH 2 certainly is a big improvement over the original vanilla KH 2, but it is still not enough to actually elevate KH 2 to outstanding quality when looking at over all elements.

I was actually reffering to KH2FM. It's been so long since I've played vanilla that when I played 2.5, I was going through KH2FM and thinking "Wait, where are all the extras? Isn't this final mix?" and then I remembered all the extra cutscenes, mushrooms, Data battles, Terra, etc were final mix only. I spent almost 300 hours playing my import copy of KH2FM. Needless to say, my memory of PS2-era KH2 is 99% the FM version. Thinking about it now, the original KH2 would feel quite lacking by comparison.

The other thing is that playing through KH2FM did help me, to a small degree, take off my nostalgia goggles for KH2. For years, I never understood the critiques of the game, but my recent playthrough of it, I began to notice it. It's undoubtedly still my favorite game ever, it's just not "perfect". Perhaps from nostalgia standpoint, it is, because at this point in my life, I doubt any game will be able to make that kind of an imprint on me like KH2FM has. However, objectively, KH3 can definitely top KH2FM if they do everything right. It actually shouldn't be that hard to do, given the PS4's power and the time they've had to work through the story and gameplay with the other titles.

Oddmania

Localization

As a non-native English speaker, I picked "Extremely important" in the localization question. The French voice-acting was universally acclaimed in KH1 and KH2, and although none of the other games' European versions got voice-overs, I do hope that KH3 will be fully localized. This is part of the series' identity. KH is the only J-RPG series that actually gets to have European voice-actors.

Awards
I talked about Birth By Sleep Volume 2, a Multiplayer Aspect like Mirage Arena, keeping the future saga on consoles primarily, localizing the Ultimanias, introducing a black character (even if they are minor like a member of Org XIII such as Luxord as an example) in the future, Princess in the Frog as a world, and integrating Marvel and Star Wars. It was also great to go back to memory lane as to what brought me to the original KH1. I was 7 at the time playing with my brother and my best friend. Good times.

I thought after reading the comments here first I'd make sure I wouldn't forget anything to ask.
I forgot to ask for a Vita and Xbone Port of the future KH 1.5 2.5 3D Collection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back