• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I figured you all would ask them about the mirage arena being online, so I asked if there would be any rewards for clearing the 1.5 remix and whether we could see a battle with xions data in the cavern of rememberence. Were gonna get the release date in a month anyway at E3

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm starting to think we all should have gotten together prior to create a super-list of everything we could have asked in the chances something like this would happen lol

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
The first thing that came to my mind was to ask about the Mirage Arena in Birth by Sleep lol. I'm kind of worried if they might potentially scrap it or the multiplayer capabilities were unusable.

carbajosa

I asked if they added "SOMETHING NEW" besides the already existing final mix stuffs and trophies like new keyblades, new cutscenes, new areas to explore or new bosses to fight both in KH2 and/or BBS, or perhaps, a new mini-game. (Besides the board game in BBS)

Because they're taking so long! Not that I'm rushing them but there weren't any news about it for a long time now. As if they're preparing some HUGE surprises that we won't expect it coming.

Antar

Awards
I really hope most people ask some actually interesting questions instead of the usual capes, online, release date, or even KH3 (which they will ignore).

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I really hope most people ask some actually interesting questions instead of the usual capes, online, release date, or even KH3 (which they will ignore).
What questions do you have in mind exactly?

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
Gah! I so should have asked them about why Xion wasn't a card you could get while playing Re:CoM in I.5. Oh well. I think I pretty much asked them anything else I could have ever wanted to, so it's no biggie. And my brain is officially fried now...

Btw, did anyone ask them about the KH online game that was hinted by Pleasant? I almost did, but then thought it would be rude to, since that's not even out yet--if it's even still a thing (and they only wanted us to ask about previously released titles)--and S-E might not even be attached to it at all, so...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Btw, did anyone ask them about the KH online game that was hinted by Pleasant? I almost did, but then thought it would be rude to, since that's not even out yet--if it's even still a thing (and they only wanted us to ask about previously released titles)--and S-E might not even be attached to it at all, so...

I did. They said don't ask about KH3, so I asked about the next best thing 8D I'm mainly interested to see if Nomura is attached to the project at the very least. They won't answer, but I think if they are aware people know that this is something that exists, eventually somebody will have to say something (non-statement or otherwise).

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Gah! I so should have asked them about why Xion wasn't a card you could get while playing Re:CoM in I.5. Oh well. I think I pretty much asked them anything else I could have ever wanted to, so it's no biggie. And my brain is officially fried now...

With all the 358/2 Days themed cards, I'm surprised there wasn't a Xion card. Maybe they will do something similar in Birth by Sleep since Re:Chain of Memories had these unlockables.

Theta

Wasn't there supposed to a new scene in Re:Coded tying it with DDD? Did anybody ask about that, or did I just make that up? Anyway, I asked if they changed the secret episode in Birth by Sleep at all.

Xagzan

Awards
Would've been useful if we knew what the survey was for already, so we could make our questions actually pertinent.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's kind of obvious, guys. They are going to have a Q&A with the directors (+the planners & programmers) based on the questions we have asked like the FFX|X-2 HD Q&A they did with Kitase and Tabata at E3 last year.

Thus, ask questions surrounding the series and 2.5's development. Did you want to know if Nomura had any inspirations when working on the series? Ask. Want to know about something only Yasue knows? Go on. Curious about removed content in prior games? That's good too.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
That reminds me, some of those removed content included Jungle Book or Woody/Buzz Lightyear summons... can someone please ask about them lol since I asked a different question. =x

Denne

I hope we get the release date for 2.5 at E3 but im positive about that they tell the releasedate at E3

unbound_word

I asked the survey about the Zero Over One, the Gold Tricholoma and the Eliminator, the Final Mix cutscenes being dubbed, Meaghan voicing Namine, and KH3D being included in the mix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back