• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
tumblr_inline_n0vwoyUcGS1qafrh6.gif

I did ask if the news drought was because of awkward timing, but now I kind of wish I'd asked about a clear answer regarding dubbing of the final mix scenes

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I asked about what challenges they had regarding tying the story of the games together.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I asked about Mirage Arena having multiplayer. Seemed more important than release dates or whether capes are back.

Antar

Awards
My Question:

While remastering Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth by Sleep, where there any features that you thought could have been made better?

Hopefully someone asks them about making the Ven vs Lea fight a playable battle.

Last edited:

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
tumblr_inline_n0vwoyUcGS1qafrh6.gif

I did ask if the news drought was because of awkward timing, but now I kind of wish I'd asked about a clear answer regarding dubbing of the final mix scenes

Crap, I forgot about asking about dubbing the final mix scenes as well! I asked about the Mirage Arena like many others :p

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Hopefully someone asks them about making the Ven vs Lea fight a playable battle.
Why would anyone want this? It would be less of a fight than the Struggle or the TAV sparring at the beginning.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Eh, nothing stopping anyone from asking for these things. At the very least, we shouldn't judge each other for them. It's not like everything we could potentially ask for is guaranteed to be included.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
I thought I'd ask why the Gullwings are fairies in KH2.

inb4 there's an ultimania answer to this

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
:/

i don't have anything specific to ask.. I might request for the collections to come to the ps4.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I can't think of a single thing to ask. Just tell me the release date and I'm good.

You aren't interested in any behind-the-scenes info?

How about the original ending of KH3D that was rejected by Disney because of reasons (that I also forgot to ask for omfg why)?

Or you can jump on the online Mirage Arena bandwagon~

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh god yes, please give us an answer about how KH3D changed last minute, what it was like before that and how XIII-2 stole their ending.

I wonder if many people asked about capes though.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If Neogaf is anything to go by, a lot.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
ACK! A SURVEY!! *brain fizzes out*

I winded up asking why Xemnas' line "So, sleep has taken you yet again..." from 358/2 Days was absent in 1.5 ReMix.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I pondered what I could post as a question for what seemed like forever until it hit me, and I quickly typed

"when is kh3 comign out and is stawars in it??????? KEYLBADE LIGHTSABRE PLEASE"

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
ACK! A SURVEY!! *brain fizzes out*

I winded up asking why Xemnas' line "So, sleep has taken you yet again..." from 358/2 Days was absent in 1.5 ReMix.

That's a good question to ask them. I was genuinely surprised, as they seemed to remove some scenes that actually made Days a lot more exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back