• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

It appears that the folks at Square Enix have yet another surprise in store. Through Surveymonkey, they've posted another survey asking you, the community, for any questions you may possibly have for members of the KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMix development team, regarding the remaster itself or any other previously-released game in the franchise.

What challenges did they face during development?
Was it difficult to juggle HD 2.5 ReMix and Kingdom Hearts III simultaneously? 
What did the staff personally request or wish to include in the remaster?

This is a rare opportunity, so be sure to take advantage of it!

The survey is available here.

What this survey is for will be revealed in due time. With E3 2014 less than a month away, we surely will not have to wait long.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Gahhhh so much to ask them ... We need to bombard them with requests to include online ._.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I guess they are getting ready to release new info, and to get as many people interested, they're going to focus it on the most popular thing xD

I forget if it was one thing, but I asked for three things. The chances of a PS4 port, is it likely for a HD version of DDD, and to include online (over wifi) multiplayer.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm tentatively hopeful about all of these surveys they're doing.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
All I want is a release date.

That's all I want.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Kinda hoping this is for something they're going to announce prior to E3. I need some news! Although I can totally see these being taken and answered like some kind of Q&A thing during E3.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I know a lot of things that I want, but none of them are really something I'd ask the team about, especially since we don't even know who or how many people are working on it.

Think I'll throw in something about the Mirage Arena and if they've checked out any of the PS3's functions (like remote play).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
PS3 remote play is dead sign. Just jump on the PS4 remote play bandwagon.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'd also love to know something about the team itself, who are working on the HD remasters and how have they been doing it etc.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd also love to know something about the team itself, who are working on the HD remasters and how have they been doing it etc.
Hopefully part of Osaka.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
What I want to know (and did ask) is whether direct pre-ordering, be it LE or plain edition, will be made available to customers all over the world. I felt quite left behind upon knowing that only a select few countries were eligible for pre-ordering of 1.5 (and that's not to mention the dynamic XMB theme NA customers received; the very few LE copies that did make it to my country didn't come with the dynamic theme code since they were European copies).

I'm sorry if I sound really myopic in my opinion, but surely there's a lot of people across the globe who would like to be given an equal chance of getting these LE copies without having to jump through hoops?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I am angry with myself for asking for pretty much everything BUT the Mirage Arena. How did I forget ;A;

I asked about any remarkable or outstanding events that took place in previous development cycles that they remember to this day, and how it felt to be revisiting Birth by Sleep (Osaka team's first KH project). Also if they took advantage of the opportunity to include content that was cut from previous games (Toy Story summons, Laguna in the Mirage Arena, etc.)

PS3 remote play is dead sign. Just jump on the PS4 remote play bandwagon.

no i just bought a vita and can't afford a ps4 leave me alone

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Imagine if this was part of a series of youtube videos about the development ;A;

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I asked for more staff interviews in the last survey (with people other than Nomura) so that would make me extremely happy <3

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I asked for more staff interviews in the last survey (with people other than Nomura) so that would make me extremely happy <3

I so agree with that. Nomura is awesome, but he's not the only one working on these games.

sonickenshin

Awards
I...pretty much asked for a digital release and a PS4 release of the HD collections. XD;

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I am angry with myself for asking for pretty much everything BUT the Mirage Arena. How did I forget ;A;
After all the talking we did about for mirage arena, you forgot!? Tsk tsk.

no i just bought a vita and can't afford a ps4 leave me alone
Poor excuse.

I...pretty much asked for a digital release and a PS4 release of the HD collections. XD;
Bless you.
I'd pay the $100 it costs for a copy of KH2.5 for Ps4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back