• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Official KINGDOM HEARTS Brass and Orchestra concerts!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Two official Kiingdom Hearts concerts have been announced!

KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- is a brass concert that will be performing exclusively in Japan! Tickets will cost ¥7,000 including tax. Hopeful attendees can apply for reservations via lottery from April 28~May 10. Winners will be notified on May 13, and tickets must be purchased within May 13~19.

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World Tour- is an orchestra concert that will be on a world tour! Presale tickets can be purchased from Wildfaery beginning on April 30, 2016. All tickets will go on sale starting May 14, 2016.

Here are the dates when the concerts will take place, as well as a special message from Series Director Tetsuya Nomura and Composer Yoko Shimomura!

Edit: Only 150 VIP tickets available at each World Tour concert for $189 and will include a meet and greet with Yoko Shimomura. Standard prices for each show varies by country. 

August 11, 2016
Tokyo Metropolitan Art Theater Concert Hall (Tokyo)

August 27, 2016
NGK Spark Plug Co., Ltd. Citizens' Hall Forest Hall (Aichi)

August 28, 2016
The Symphony Hall (Osaka)

March 10, 2017
Tokyo International Forum Hall A (Japan)

March 18-19 2017
Salle Pleyel (France)

March 24-25 2017
Central Hall Westminster (United Kingdom)

May 6-7 2017
Esplanade Concert Hall (Singapore)

May 28 2017
Mercedes Benz Arena (China)

June 10/14 2017
Dolby Theatre (Los Angeles, CA, USA)

June 24, 2017
United Palace Theatre (New York City, NY, USA)

Check below for a list of the current pricing for each World Tour concert:

Concert Location + Date Pricing
March 10, 2017
Tokyo International Forum Hall A (Japan)
TBD 
March 18-19 2017
Salle Pleyel (France)
VIP - $189
Gold - $133
Category 1 - $77
Category 2 - $49
March 24-25 2017
Central Hall Westminster (United Kingdom)
VIP - $184
Gold - $128
Category 1 - $78
Category 2 - $56
May 6-7 2017
Esplanade Concert Hall (Singapore)
VIP - $190
Gold - $139
Category 1 - $78
May 28 2017
Mercedes Benz Arena (China)
TBD
June 10/14 2017
Dolby Theatre (Los Angeles, CA, USA)
TBD
June 24, 2017
United Palace Theatre (New York City, NY, USA)

VIP - $189
Gold - $134
Category 1 - $109
Category 2 - $79
Category 3 - $59

Messages for -First Breath- (translated by Zephyr)

Until now for Japan and overseas, a concert will be held for KINGDOM HEARTS music. This time we will be able to hold the world’s first official KINGDOM HEARTS concert. The first year will be made of a symphonic band called “First Breath”. Please come see this first memorable commemoration for the world. I think you’ll enjoy the first breath when the concert plays for KINGDOM HEARTS 2.8 and KINGDOM HEARTS III. Also, on the go and while you’re waiting, I’m very happy KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained χ has been popularly received.
Tetsuya Nomura, Director of the KINGDOM HEARTS series

Finally an official concert for KINGDOM HEARTS will be held by a symphonic band! Personally for myself in high school, I played the flute and was conducting for a symphonic band. I thought the concert band there was extraordinary. (laughs) For how I started the concert band, in a junior high school festival, I heard a symphonic band playing African Symphony. (It is a classic!) Because of this one song, it had a significant effect in continuing the symphonic band over five years. I thought about being the person to start a symphonic band just so you could listen to a symphonic arrangement for KINGDOM HEARTS, and being the person that loves symphonic music more and more, I’m very happy. Thinking about the days we practiced everyday, I would like you to be immersed in a new world music in KINGDOM HEARTS. By all means, everyone please come listen. See you at the venue!
Yoko Shimomura, Composer for the KINGDOM HEARTS series

Messages for -World Tour-

"The idea of a KINGDOM HEARTS concert has been in the works for several years, but even so, I was astonished to learn that our music would be performed by a full orchestra, in other countries no less. I’ve been given the opportunity to oversee the creation of the title, logo, and many other aspects of this amazing production, and as the director of the series, I am confident that what we’ve created will touch the hearts of our beloved fans everywhere.
The World Tour is slated for 2017, the same year as the KINGDOM HEARTS 15th anniversary. In the meantime, fans will get a chance to explore the world of KINGDOM HEARTS II.8, which is coming out later this year. I hope the excitement and joy they get from the experience will only increase their anticipation for the release of KINGDOM HEARTS III."
Tetsuya Nomura, Director of the KINGDOM HEARTS series

“Please have a KINGDOM HEARTS orchestral concert.”
I heard this quite often, and it echoed my own feelings. I’ve wanted to have a concert for some time, and I’m happy to announce that it’s finally become a reality. When I began composing for the KINGDOM HEARTS series, I couldn’t even dream this day would come. But it has, thanks to our beloved fans. This concert and the music of KINGDOM HEARTS could not have existed without their undying support. I can’t thank them enough. The concert will encompass my feelings toward the series and those dear to me around the world. I look forward to seeing everyone there!
Yoko Shimomura, Composer for the KINGDOM HEARTS series

Source: Square Enix 

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
wow man that how you promteing your kingdom hearts game so awesome

Last edited:

reimeille

Will absolutely positively be going to the Los Angeles concert. I'm really glad we've got over a year in advance notice. It's hard for me to save money, but this gives a lot of time.

I was waiting to hear what they had planned for the 15th, and this surely doesn't disappoint <3

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
A Kingdom Hearts equivalent of Zelda's Symphony of the Goddess?

I MUST FIND A WAY TO ATTEND THIS

limit

KH concert? SIGN ME THE HELL--

Wait, of course the US will only have it on the West Coa--HOT DAYUM THERE'S ONE IN NY! Gonna attend this, heaven or hell.

Muke

whatever
Awards
AHAHFQBKYICUQOOAOB RBKRIS WHYYYYYYY

WHY NOT IN AUSTRIA/GERMANY THOUGH???

okay this has me VERY excited

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
the question is tho, how is nomura going to make the concerts canon to the overall series

Oh man, that was good. For real though, this may be the first time the KH logo will be used for something official that isn't story relevant. I don't know if Nomura can handle it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
LOS ANGELES. BLESS YOU NOMURA, SHIMOMURA, DISNEY, SQUARE ENIX, AND DISNEY. MAINLY DISNEY SINCE THEY HAVE THE MONEY TO DO THIS.

Kind of wish it was at the Disney Concert Hall BUT THAT IS OKAY THE DOLBY THEATER IS BIG AND ICONIC <3

the question is tho, how is nomura going to make the concerts canon to the overall series

New cutscenes featuring the main cast at the concert. The music is a power to defeat the darkness. Everybody who attends the concerts gets a special DLC code to unlock a music-themed item in KH3.

Also Sora & Riku to conduct Dearly Beloved

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
LOS ANGELES. BLESS YOU NOMURA, SHIMOMURA, DISNEY, SQUARE ENIX, AND DISNEY. MAINLY DISNEY SINCE THEY HAVE THE MONEY TO DO THIS.

Kind of wish it was at the Disney Concert Hall BUT THAT IS OKAY THE DOLBY THEATER IS BIG AND ICONIC <3
yeah if this disney way of promtiong games i don't what it is

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The closest one to me will be New York..which is still 6 hours away lol. I mean thats honestly manageable, and I would love this but its something I would need to think about. So yeah I am glad its a year away as well ha.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The closest one to me will be New York..which is still 6 hours away lol. I mean thats honestly manageable, and I would love this but its something I would need to think about. So yeah I am glad its a year away as well ha.
It's a year away but tickets go on sale really soon so I would think quickly.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Technically you only have a few days to think about it since tickets go on pre-sale on the 30th. There is very little guarantee that these tickets will be available for long.

EchoFringe49

Do you have to be a japanese resident to enter the lottery for the first breath concert? I'm going to Japan at the end of july and would love to see this
I live in Australia so this would be my only chance to go

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Do you have to be a japanese resident to enter the lottery for the first breath concert? I'm going to Japan at the end of july and would love to see this
I live in Australia so this would be my only chance to go

If I remember correctly, to make a SE e-Store account, you need a Japanese address at the very least. If you have your hotel booked already, you can use that as your address.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I also love the new Logos. I dunno, the hearts kinda look so good.

Also, those tickets would've been an awesome birthday present BUT NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back