• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D Theory Compilation Thread created by YOU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

satria222poxy

My guess is that Sora & Riku will travel to new (and maybe old) worlds to fight the darkness, then meet new allies, and searching for the people that are connected to Sora (which are Roxas, Namine, Xion, Axel, Terra, Ventus, & Aqua). Then, the story will continue with the next game with multiple characters next year.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
This quote is my theory of KH3D in a nutshell...

Perhaps this game takes place on another plain of existence where people's memories intersect, and if this plain of existence gets messed up and rewrites people's memories successfully, than the whole timeline would be messed up since memories are very powerful. After all, Namine's memory powers didn't just make Sora, Donald, Goofy, and Jiminy forget, but she was also somehow able to wipe the journal clean.

To sum it all up, Sora and Riku are time traveling through people's memories because the memories start to get messed up, and the more memories taht are returned to normal, the clearer the Data AtW placed in Sora's Heart will become.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Since Nomura said Sora and Riku will be visiting new worlds, it seems to me that this may take place in the real world after Coded. What confuses me is why are Sora and Riku in their KH1 forms? Shouldn't they be in their KH2 forms unless.....

You know I just realized this and it's kinda simple but, what if in the final product of the game Sora and Riku are actually in their KH2 forms. Maybe the only reason they were in their KH1 forms is cause they threw the trailer at E3 together fast.

In other words we shouldn't take the E3 ED trailer too seriously.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
maybe they're in their kh forms because sora is having a dream [only at the beginning] of like what woulda have happened if he and riku had already knew about the keyblade and had already mastered it in kh1.. then he wakes up as kh2 forms again.

then the game starts?

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
maybe they're in their kh forms because sora is having a dream [only at the beginning] of like what woulda have happened if he and riku had already knew about the keyblade and had already mastered it in kh1.. then he wakes up as kh2 forms again.

then the game starts?

...Or Sora was just smoking too many poupu leaves and envisioned all this weird crap happening.

Dcasd1

i think the sora and riku are replicas created to search through there memories and find something. its just a theory though

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i think the sora and riku are replicas created to search through there memories and find something. its just a theory though

I really doubt Nomura'd give us more replicas :\

DeathByKeyblade

wow, i really want this memory business to end. it was good for a while but they've overused it now. they should just come up with some new concepts.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think its a side game to find the lost memories deep within them that Mickey hinted at in Coded and while they're are at it run into the data that Ansem put in Sora too. Here, Riku can probably remember or reconnect with his connection to Terra or maybe find one with Vanitas or something. and of course Sora could probably find the whereabouts of Aqua and Ansem or just Ven somehow...most likely Aqua tho.

KeybladeCounsel

I actually really thought over my theory for awhile now, but I'll start with the name of my theory. My theory is called "Reconnect". The whole secret ending in BbS may have to do with Kingdom Hearts 3D. In Mickeys note, he's basically telling Sora that everything is connected to him and he is the only one that can put everything back. Everything is connected to his heart and he has to put them back. In return, comes the unknown third door of Kingdom Hearts. The Door of Hearts. They correspond with the keyblades so Key of Light; Door to Light, Key of Darkness; Door to Darkness, Key of the Heart; Door to the Hearts. So in order for him to do so, Sora must travel mentally through maybe this door to his heart and Riku accompanies him. But his heart may be connected to so many hearts that it causes travel through this door to become unstable for him and Riku. But he will have to search the depths of his heart to find the broken links and reconnect them to save all of the sad people. But little more does he know, he also is going through more from the data that Ansem hid inside of him. That may be where the Heartless and Nobodies come in.

Well this is my theory, tell me what you think.

FATE

Awards
Hey guys, I did a little research and I've come across something interesting. At first, I thought that KH3D was probably something related to Sora's dreams like everyone else did. But since I got this info, my theory changed completely.

In the Director's Secret Report XIII, that was released alongside a limited edition of KHIIFM+, Nomura stated that there are(were) 4 important untold stories related to the series' plot:
Xehanort's past
Mickey's absence
Roxas' time in OrgXIII
and Riku's absence.

When you take into account the 4 stories, it all becomes clear:
Xehanort's past -- Birth by Sleep
Mickey's absence -- coded
Roxas' time in OrgXIII -- 358/2 Days
Riku's absence -- 3D(?)

We do know Riku is going to be a playable character, and that alone may be plausible evidence of my theory. We cant deny Riku's importance in the series, if there's anyone aside from Sora that ever deserved the spotlight -- it's Riku.
As for the timeline, I believe its going to show everything Riku went through, from the time he was taken by darkness in Destiny Islands to where he is now with Sora and Kairi.

Well anyway, those are my thoughts. Not too shabby eh? lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Hey guys, I did a little research and I've come across something interesting. At first, I thought that KH3D was probably something related to Sora's dreams like everyone else did. But since I got this info, my theory changed completely.

In the Director's Secret Report XIII, that was released alongside a limited edition of KHIIFM+, Nomura stated that there are(were) 4 important untold stories related to the series' plot:
Xehanort's past
Mickey's absence
Roxas' time in OrgXIII
and Riku's absence.

When you take into account the 4 stories, it all becomes clear:
Xehanort's past -- Birth by Sleep
Mickey's absence -- coded
Roxas' time in OrgXIII -- 358/2 Days
Riku's absence -- 3D(?)

We do know Riku is going to be a playable character, and that alone may be plausible evidence of my theory. We cant deny Riku's importance in the series, if there's anyone aside from Sora that ever deserved the spotlight -- it's Riku.
As for the timeline, I believe its going to show everything Riku went through, from the time he was taken by darkness in Destiny Islands to where he is now with Sora and Kairi.

Well anyway, those are my thoughts. Not too shabby eh? lol

Coded isn't about Mickey's absense :/
If it was a "Riku" game then Sora wouldn't be playable but he is. Plus the screenshots we saw of KH3D suggest it's a brand new game that would make no sense if it truly took place in the KH1 timeline (such as Sora fighting Twilight Thorn)

And isn't there one more side game being announced? Perhaps those would be about Mickey's and Riku's absense... or heck, maybe the stories won't be told at all :/

FATE

Awards
If it was a "Riku" game then Sora wouldn't be playable but he is. Plus the screenshots we saw of KH3D suggest it's a brand new game that would make no sense if it truly took place in the KH1 timeline (such as Sora fighting Twilight Thorn)

Wait. Just because Sora is playable, it means the game isnt focused at Riku? If I recall, Riku, Roxas and Mickey were all playable characters in KH2, and yet the story was focused in Sora. Better yet, look at Days, over 13 different playable characters, with the focus on Roxas.

And why is everybody making such a big deal of Twilight Thorn? Everything shown at E3 was a DEMO, people! The term exists for a reason. They may be just experimenting with different enemies in different environments. And I think its very likely.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Wait. Just because Sora is playable, it means the game isnt focused at Riku? If I recall, Riku, Roxas and Mickey were all playable characters in KH2, and yet the story was focused in Sora. Better yet, look at Days, over 13 different playable characters, with the focus on Roxas.

And why is everybody making such a big deal of Twilight Thorn? Everything shown at E3 was a DEMO, people! The term exists for a reason. They may be just experimenting with different enemies in different environments. And I think its very likely.

KH2 wasn't focused on Sora, it was focused on everyone really. If you want to list a game that was 100% focused on Sora, it'd be KH1. COM focused on both Sora and Riku. And in Days the 13 playable characters is only optional when you go to "missions mode" and multiplayer but in the actual story itself, only Roxas is playable so it doesn't count.

But whatever, you can believe what you want.

FATE

Awards
KH2 wasn't focused on Sora, it was focused on everyone really. If you want to list a game that was 100% focused on Sora, it'd be KH1. COM focused on both Sora and Riku. And in Days the 13 playable characters is only optional when you go to "missions mode" and multiplayer but in the actual story itself, only Roxas is playable so it doesn't count.

But whatever, you can believe what you want.

Your missing the point. You claimed that KH3D couldn't be a Riku-focused game simply because Sora is playable, when prettly much every title released till now proves other wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back