• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Kingdom Hearts 3D Launch Event Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shoxir

Awards
I'm so jealous XD I would have gone but I figured people would have been waiting overnight for the mark of mastery edition or something and they would have run out by the time I got there. Oh well, maybe next time.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm so jealous XD I would have gone but I figured people would have been waiting overnight for the mark of mastery edition or something and they would have run out by the time I got there. Oh well, maybe next time.

They had, what, like 50 MoM's there or something.

And they've almost sold out of the regular edition.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I have 2 MoM editions right now and I'm inside the store. The raffle for the shirt is difficult and I sadly did not win one, oh well...

Wow, what a jerk.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
He's just one of the many Sign. People are walking past me and im only about 100ft or less from the door saying "your time has been wasted losers."

:|

Hey Sham, come outside and come to the rescue of your members ;A;

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
He's just one of the many Sign. People are walking past me and im only about 100ft or less from the door saying "your time has been wasted losers."

Wow, what a badass...

*crossing my fingers you at least get a copy of the regular game*

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Or better yet: kupo give El Coqui your second copy. It's not like you need the thing anyways.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Shamdeo has just reported that the last copy of KH3D just went out the door.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Lol everyone so quick to judge. The 2nd one is for a friend, who couldn't attend but paid me for it already, but rushing to judgements and name calling seems to be quite popular today lol ^_^ It's fine, not trying I start a flame war.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So says the guy who was bragging about getting 4 swag bags yesterday.

MisterGrieves

I just came back from the event. Arrived there at 7:30 AM. Purchased the game at like 11:20, and 20 minutes after that, the game was sold out. The Mark of Mastery edition was sold out at like 9:15. I tried to read my book while waiting, but the extremely obnoxious and opinionated type-A video game nerds prevented me from doing so effectively, so I just stood there. A lot of line cutters, unfortunately, and people who bought multiple copies (even if you get it for a friend, I'm not okay with that).

A guy close behind me in the line purchased a standard copy from someone else for $80. Which is pretty unfortunate, considering that if he had waited he would've gotten the game for half that price.

A girl was playing an ocarina a little ahead of me. It was horrible. She mostly played the Mii Plaza song, and it was off-key and... Well, that's it basically. Enough to really suck.

I think the only thing that restored my sanity a little was the dancing man in the street (did anyone else see him?!)

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wow i mustve been the only one to go but not get a copy. I arrived at 840, got into the store by 12, but by 1148 it was sold out..............

Did you at least get a swag bag? ;A;

tokinoka

My uncle PROMISED to go get me something from the event. I just woke up 30 minutes ago and called him. The man thought it was for next weekend, even though I texted him everyday for a week it was this Saturday! \\Rage.

But congrats to everyone who was able to go to the event and get their fancy swag. Or even able to go. It must've been some experience to see all the fans and merchandise.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
Yeah congratz i guess to you guys. Sham i wouldve said hi but i was a bit annoyed and didnt know which one were you lol even though i mightve been standing next to you. Either way just gotta wait 2 1/2 more days i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back