• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KHI Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Username Masterpost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hey everyone, we are making an official KHi party (on Vulpes). Anyone on Vulpes that I haven't already requested or posted a visitor message to (if you are part of another party), please let me know your rank so I can send you a request. If you are part of another party and don't want to leave, that's fine too, but if you want to leave your party so that I can send you a request, follow the steps below (courtesy of Sign):

On the party menu, there are four buttons under the avatar of the leader on the right. To leave the party, you would have to click on the button at the lower right, then click the button to the left in the pop-up window.

Redfive

Banned
Awards
Hey everyone, we are making an official KHi party (on Vulpes). Anyone on Vulpes that I haven't already requested or posted a visitor message to (if you are part of another party), please let me know your rank so I can send you a request. If you are part of another party and don't want to leave, that's fine too, but if you want to leave your party so that I can send you a request, follow the steps below (courtesy of Sign):

On the party menu, there are four buttons under the avatar of the leader on the right. To leave the party, you would have to click on the button at the lower right, then click the button to the left in the pop-up window.
I'm tempted to join but will I have extra AP when i join or will I go back to having 50? I currently have a small band of my own and have an AP amount of 54. not much but at least its something.

AIAwesome

Awards
I'm tempted to join but will I have extra AP when i join or will I go back to having 50? I currently have a small band of my own and have an AP amount of 54. not much but at least its something.

Personally I'm with Leopardus, but from what I've been seeing around the forums, you'll have a pretty big party if you join with them. Each party member gives 1 extra AP so you will have far more than 54 when you're with them, if not as much.

BluberryStar

Awards
I'm with the Vulpes and I haven't got your message yet.
I'm BluberryStar in KH X.
Current rank is 4411.
I think teaming up is a great idea :)
but I think you should confirm how many members will be joining before anyone leaves their parties...
To think there are so many members of KHI are with the Vulpes,
it wouldn't be fair if someone leaves their own party to find that the KHI party is already full.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

lol we don't have that many members yet. If you joined, I think we'd be at 57. A bunch of KHi member haven't told me their rank so I cannot go searching through every Vulpes member for them and even then, I don't think we'd be at 30 people just yet ;)

I'm with the Vulpes and I haven't got your message yet.
I'm BluberryStar in KH X.

JR notified me, I'm really sorry BluberryStar, expect a request later tonight :D

Lenneth

Awards
Name: Lenneth
Union: Vulpes

Let me ask..I get this rank on the raid boss> Lux Ranking and I choose the right rank. It's this one?
And I Don't know how to accept your invitation If anyone help me I would be so happy!! =P

AIAwesome

Awards
Ranking update: 1283, ugh I went down, and I had 300k Lux too.

CutiePique

Awards
CutiePique (Vulpes) Ranking update: 739
兎 (Leopardus) Ranking Update: 5720

ふぅぅぅぅ... I fell from last week; I even got 384k Lux this week too...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Oh how the mighty have fallen because they didn't have enough time to play the game this week.
Been sitting on the end of level 46 for days because I can't be bothered to level up.

DMoCTTA

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
DMoCTTA lux rank update: I am now #382 (which is funny because I haven't been able to do as much today!)
A few people up top no longer show...so possibly banned?

So 3rd overall out of us users here...positive Xig must be super high in rank now lol

QuietAssistant

Awards
Anyone in Anguis have a decent party with room that would be so kind as to adopt me? I have like 7 people, and am the leader at the moment but rather than growing that number has been going down (from 10 to 7 over the weeks) and my party members are very inactive (lv 5-20s)...

Edit:
I am Lv. 57 (go up 1-3 levels a day) and have a decent deck and Im online most days.

Last edited:

LemonDew

Banned
Awards
Hi!

I'm in Unicornis, Lv 38, my ingame Name is LemonDew, and I'm on Rank 27661, but this seems a little bit odd, cause it says "848 Lux" in the leaderboard, but I have 22k+ on my character screen. Don't know what's that about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back