• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D NA Release Date!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
now that we got a release date, I wonder when we'll get our first trailer :)

Maleficentrix

I think you all are idiots and extremely impatient but that is okay. My birthday is two days before that so I am the happiest kid in the world. I can be drunk while playing!

Ahahaha well hun if you're birthday was on the 18 of july i'd be happy for you too...i'm just pissed it's past my birthday...like come on square...you couldn't have released it like 2 weeks earlier or something....xD hehe but yes Mrs. Spock at this point i'm so impatient i'm clearly going to end up spoiling myself hehe... but not too much...

well then that makes even less sense...how long could it possibly take to translate and add the finishing touches...i assume it would take maybe one month to ship and do the packaging and everything...so clearly something isn't being done fast enough...but like I also said...I'm happy it's at least 4 months shorter of a wait then BBS

and seriously...you mean to tell me this time....Europe get's it before us???? what has been going on...SquareNA must be slacking... tsk tsk...

Last edited by a moderator:

kngdmhrts2

well then that makes even less sense...how long could it possibly take to translate and add the finishing touches...i assume it would take maybe one month to ship and do the packaging and everything...so clearly something isn't being done fast enough...but like I also said...I'm happy it's at least 4 months shorter of a wait then BBS

I just reckon they've been working hard to get everything ready for both NA and EU so they can release them as close as possible.
Since KH2, each KH game (minus Re:CoM which we never got) and actually all the big S-E games has been released in NA and EU in the same week, so it kinda makes sense that they've been working on localization for everywhere. I know it sounds stupid to make that delay for NA if it means it could of come out there earlier, but thats my theory of course.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

They have BEEN done translating. That was done in Japan, from what it seems Nomura kept saying in interviews. Like I said, voice acting is finished.

They also do a bit of debugging during localization because there are generally some little errors in the Japanese version that have to be fixed. And changing weapons if they need to, or things the ESRB doesn't approve of. Also, they can't concentrate on one game. They work on a ton of games at the same time so you can't just have them do it all at once.

They need to work on the other stuff coughcoughlikei'mhopingtheyareworkingontype-0coughcough

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Libations-castor-from-tron-legacy-20146939-500-200.gif

Damn it Ethy, you can't go beating me to the punch with TRON: Legacy gifs like that. You're messing with my zen thing, man.

I am so happy emotions cannot describe, I will wake up at 6:00 AM, have my father drive me to Gamestop before 8:00 AM when it opens, be the first to get the game, and maybe, just maybe, the Circle Pad Pro will be in stock for me to pick up too! But what if there's someone else there with the first copy?
CluRinzler_Fall.png

They just got derezzed.

inverse K-blade7

Well, I'm really glad I finally know when its coming out, but I was really hoping I'd have more time to play this game before going off to college. At least now I know I can buy Xenoblade Chronicles and beat it before kh3d comes out. And I suppose its a reasonable date...

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Saw this on Twitter just now. Came here knowing 50 million people had probably beat me to it already lol.

But this is great. Gives me about 3 weeks time with it before school starts. I'm satisfied.

Mentioned my brother on Twitter about this and his response was classic: "Hell yes!! A week after my birthday. I'll buy a PS3 just for this!!!"

Lmao I was like, it's called 3D. What system you think it's for bruh? -______-

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Saw this on Twitter just now. Came here knowing 50 million people had probably beat me to it already lol.

But this is great. Gives me about 3 weeks time with it before school starts. I'm satisfied.

Mentioned my brother on Twitter about this and his response was classic: "Hell yes!! A week after my birthday. I'll buy a PS3 just for this!!!"

Lmao I was like, it's called 3D. What system you think it's for bruh? -______-

tumblr_lxtv7pQG491qd6e0i.gif

sdr08

guys, if you play the whole series, one game per month, it will help the wait...and lowering your expectations also helps, I am just happy September isnt the release month.

Saken

鍵が導く心のまま
Awards
Guys guys, it's 4 months not 3, 3 is good, i was expecting 3.

3 woulda been perfect, during my break, but now 2nd week back at college it'll come out ;;

March 29th - April 29th - May 29th - June 29th - July 29th <- That is 4 months, not 3.

Awards
Lol I hate how they make release dates like the last day of the month. A lot of companies do that. So annoying. But, at least we finally know. :)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
The wait is so short...yet it just feels so LONG. At least TRON: Evolution is in my Gamefly Q. And TRON: Uprising premieres in June. And Ultimate Spider-Man is showing. And Easter is in three days. I wish I had cryogenics like Walt Disney, then I could freeze myself in time, have a nice nap, and wake up on July 31st.

Okay, I'm really off-topic now. Sorry guys, I'm just so freaking excited.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I was fine when I first saw the news more than an hour ago...and the more I think about it, the more content I become.

This summer, to distract me, I have:

My still relatively new love of comics
Young Justice: Invasion show
Ultimate Spider-Man show
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes show
Last Artemis Fowl book
Last Kane Chronicles book
The Avengers movie
The Amazing Spider-Man movie
The Dark Knight Rises movie
Prometheus movie
Xenoblade Chronicles
One Piece manga/anime/and game
And my own music

I'lll be plenty distracted up to the time it comes out, and still thereafter. It actually ends my summer with the one thing I'm looking forward to the most...for 3 whole weeks.

So yeah, all good here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back