• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just flowmotion and attack at the end of his combos.

ShailsTDSPT

Just flowmotion and attack at the end of his combos.

The battle itself is easy, I only really use flowmotion when the room turns white with the 3 balls of darkness. Other than that, always on the ground, block his attacks, counter aura, use one of my dashes when he jumps to launch that dark wave thingy so I cancel it. When I get hit, I block a combo and heal immediatly afterwards. I only die when I have a brain crash. The problem is the very last part of the battle. You know, Ventus uses shotlock, Riku uses dream eaters, both end up flying against each other in a button mash of A, with Riku dieing :)C)

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Secret Boss

I beat the secret boss, and im sure many of you have too.

But for those who havent, or those who are interested, you can watch me beat it with my actual hands in action right here: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Secret Boss Battle (Proud Mode) - YouTube

[video=youtube;ia15Ozn4ftg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia15Ozn4ftg[/video]

If anyone has any questions about him, or has anything to say, post it down there :)

Shoxir

Awards
Re: Secret Boss

I beat him 3 times in a row without dying as Riku on Proud mode...... on level 96.....

Dark Ansem

how is your health so high? i got every hp boost wih riku, beat the frog king and beat the game but my health wasnt that high...?

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I've heard that to beat Julius you should stock up on Balloons and curagas and just keave the balloons lying around and lead him into them, block, dodge, and heal as necessary.

Got_it_Memorized

Awards
Re: General "Help, I need help!" thread

Hey guys! I'm playing KH3D atm, and I'm currently at the Riku vs Ansem battle. Beating the Anti-Cloak thing and the first part of Ansem was fairly easy, but the second part of the Ansem battle seems impossible! Any tips?

I have something posted for this fight already but Dark Aura Dark splicer are good for teleporting back to the boss however i have found that it is bad to do that if he is launchiong dark balls at you because there is constant lightning going off aorund him at that point and it leads to death so just block the black balls then move after. I used Aura, Splicer, Curaga x2, Balloonga, dark firaga. made it easiest for me. lots of blocking and countering whenever he does he attacks just pop abilities in between honestly the best to get at it without dieing.

Nightmare Armored Ventus, final part where he uses shotlock and you dash against each other. I went through with button mash on Standard and Proud but I die fast in Critical :( how do you beat that...

EDIT: 137th post, almost 1337 :(

On Critical Mashing is a bad, youneed to time it more. I just did it again, you want to go after he goes or right as he goes if you go to fast you fly by missing and slams right into you so just pay attention

Man, Young Xehanort's battle is so intense and at times uses his keyblade as a freaking whip!:eek: Almost got him but his combos got to me.>.> Is there a way to prevent the whole slowing you down thing just wondering? A couple of you guys mention a clock.

idk about everyone else but i found YX to be easy.... but for the first part Dark Barrier is great you can get it from certain dream eaters or flick rush or as a drop bonus, but basically i just stood around blocked and countering for most of it. and when i got the chance popped Balloonga or Dark Splier or Dark Aura. when you get to the clock its a lot tougher.
When the clock shows up at first you cant damage it you have to use RS first then you have to kill the clock ASAP or time goes back and you have to start the fight over (only YX has less health). but for the clock Dark Splicer and Dark aura are the best to have. YX will be trying to keep you back but i would use Aura and splicer, dark roll around the clock avoiding YX and popping Balloons, and just repeat that. mash on it a bit if you want just be careful YX doesnt wreck you, counters are good too.

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

how is your health so high? i got every hp boost wih riku, beat the frog king and beat the game but my health wasnt that high...?

HP boosts consist of:

The Blue Frog
Every Secret Portal (post - game) - what you need?
Dream Eater Ability Links
In-story increasers

and level 96? already? i'm like 62 lol

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Considering your spirits aren't with you in the fight, if their abilities form their ability links carry over into the battle, R&R Seal is probably one of the best spirits you can have on your team for HP. R&R Seal is the only spirit who offers all 5 HP Boosts in their ability link, if you get them all, your HP will increase 25% of its max, which can make a huge difference if you got all the other HP bonuses.

hoikess

this battle is way to easy imo the mysterious figure was 100x harder....

Shoxir

Awards

and level 96? already? i'm like 62 lol
Haha yeah well, I grinded for a few hours at the part of TWTNW at the part before anti black coat, I spent the entire time trying out different dream eaters and getting one to max affinity because I heard a rumor that it will make some of its abilities permanent... didn't work lol but now I'm extremely overleveled and ready for anything :D

SeaSalt

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

Haha yeah well, I grinded for a few hours at the part of TWTNW at the part before anti black coat, I spent the entire time trying out different dream eaters and getting one to max affinity because I heard a rumor that it will make some of its abilities permanent... didn't work lol but now I'm extremely overleveled and ready for anything :D

wow.. i thought i grinded a lot...

and this battle is a lot easier, given it is technically pete and he's a goofball and stupid.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

SeaSalt, we have a boss help thread.

Hecxy

Website
www.facebook.com
This may be a cheap way to win and not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but Balloonra and Balloonga do an ungodly amount of damage to any final boss.

WaveK89

This may be a cheap way to win and not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet, but Balloonra and Balloonga do an ungodly amount of damage to any final boss.

To be honest, I never bothered trying that move. It sounded kind of...weak until i realized what it does.

*My tactics on final bosses* Level 30 for both in Standard mode:

Nightmare: I forgot how I did that one...I was just glad it was done.
Ansem-1: Doooooooooodge! Dark Splicer...Curaga/Cura/Hi-Potion (whichever was available).
Ansem-2: Flowmotion to stay in the Air! Keep whacking him. Revive the panda for the 100th time.
Xemnas: My trick was air sliding and attacking with that air-slide attack (i forget the name).
YX: Dooooooooooodge! Dark Splicer...Curaga/Cura/Hi-Potion, etc. Don't forget to get pissed off on Rewind.
Armored Ventus: Circle around with Flowmotion along the wall until dark splicer came up. Seriously, that's what I did. I, ESPECIALLY, stayed away from him in the white room though I landed more hits in the white room.

I just kept saying during the cutscenes, "Please, no more bosses, please!"

ShailsTDSPT

Secret Boss

I don't think we have a thread to discuss the secret boss from KH3D - Julius - so I decided to create one. Discuss everything related to him - his origins (The Runaway Brain), how he appears out of nowhere, how he prevents you from getting chests because of his location (3 chests left for Sora... all of them in the Fountain...), how bloody difficult he is, etc.

I am yet to beat this thing. The fight is easy but then come the thunders - thats where kupo gets real. I always get wrecked when this part arrives. I have beaten the Secret Portals using a constant Balloon strategy and I had no trouble (except for Commantis) but I just can't seem to survive Julius once he becomes Elecman. I am currently level 68 with Riku, using Aura Lion, Cera Terror and Kooma Panda for Spirits (mainly because of all the HP boosts and Aura Lion's Second Chance)

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Julius - Difficult beyond Keyblade Wielder comprehension

This may need to go in the Spoiler section, as well as maybe changing the thread title to not include his name because he IS the "secret boss" so a lot of people may still not know he is in the game yet.

As for the topic at hand, I haven't even attempted fighting him yet. I actually haven't played since I beat it a few days ago. I was giving it a little break and went back to trying to beat the secret bosses in BBS:FM :p But as for your strategy, you know you don't need Aura Lion in your party to have Second Chance active right? Only blue abilities are dependent on your Spirits, the other two types stay equipped even after you switch it.

Edit: Or get merged with the boss help thread :p

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
We have a boss thread *ohlookabossthread*

anyways, long range attacks, only attack after he had jumped and fallen/standing still.

When he goes thunder just flowmotion on a way until it's over. In his last hp of heath thunder won't stop so dive kick a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back