• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official KH3D Boss Help Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Stuck on the first boss? The last boss? An inbetweener? Come here, ask, and the answers you seek will be come clear.

Even though it's in the spoiler section, please try to keep spoilers away. Things such as bosses names etc. are permitted.
No questions about the storyline.

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ansem's second form with Riku, the part where he's at the end of this hall and tends to push you away. But I'm taking Seta's advice and grinding...

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Ansem's second form with Riku, the part where he's at the end of this hall and tends to push you away. But I'm taking Seta's advice and grinding...

Time flowmotion. You should jump from one 'wall' to another and try to avoid his lasers. When he's firinhislaserz, you should gtfo.

Also, block when he fires these dark orbs at you.

Block and evade as much as possible. Then you'll be good :)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just flowmotion back up. I found the faster I flowmotioned back to him, the less chance there was of the lasers. And then if you get caught in the ball, so long as you have second chance/leaf bracer, you won't die and can easily heal. And then L+R to get your DE's back to you.

ShailsTDSPT

You don't really need Second Chance if you get stuck in Ansem's balls (god that sounds so wrong) as that attack will ALWAYS leave you at 1 HP (at least that was what I noticed, didn't have second chance on me and I was left on a constant 1 HP) so I myself find it better to get caught in them than being shot by lazors cause, unless you have second chance, those are annoying like hell.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
You don't really need Second Chance if you get stuck in Ansem's balls (god that sounds so wrong) as that attack will ALWAYS leave you at 1 HP (at least that was what I noticed, didn't have second chance on me and I was left on a constant 1 HP) so I myself find it better to get caught in them than being shot by lazors cause, unless you have second chance, those are annoying like hell.

The underlined parts are very true.

However, it's really possible to dodge the lasers by timing your flowmotion really well. You do need good timing though.

Knehcs

Any tips for Ansem's first form as Riku? I'm loving the lack of block, dodge roll, flowmotion, and Dream Eaters.

Edit: Oh, and I'm guessing if I exit this battle to swap commands, I have to fight Anti Black Coat again? Ugh.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You should use long range commands for this battle. After a while, you regain block, dodge roll, flowmotion etc. but only when you take his HP down. If you beat him quickly before all that vanishes again, good on you.

And yes.

Awards
Uhh. Julius is kicking me arse. His lightning is destroying me. And sometimes he locks my commands. How do I escape this?

Knehcs

I managed both of Ansem's forms after grinding a few more levels. Now I can't seem to take down Young Xehanort's second form as Riku. If I focus on the clock, I don't last long; if I focus on him, time runs out before I can destroy the clock. -_-

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Keep your distance from the clock. Take down what you can. Use long range attacks and have a block equipped that can shield all of Riku.

It's fine if the battle loops around, he has less health the first time and you can take the clock down quicker.

Knehcs

Thanks for the advice. Two Shadowbreakers, a Firaga, a Dark Firaga, a Triple Plasma, and three Curagas did the trick.

Oh, and Dark Splicer works as a nice teleport back to Ansem during his second form after he's knocked you back, should anyone else have trouble with his laser attacks. I wouldn't recommend using it once he has less than half health, though. His tactics change, and it can leave you vulnerable and unable to cure.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I can manage to get 6-7 bars off Julius but when he gets all electric I find myself struggling. Any tips like maybe electric resistant abilities etc.?

ShailsTDSPT

Ansem 2nd Phase. How does one dodge the black balls he sends at you when he pushes you to the back.

ShailsTDSPT

How does one block that kupo when whenever you finish blocking one of those kupoing balls another hits you immediatly?

ShadowM

This may be a testament to Proud mode or me being rusty since re:Coded, but...Hockomonkey. Can't beat him as neither Sora nor Riku, he hits too hard, and the detached hands always get to me, particularly as Riku. Do I grind until I don't die within two minutes?

ShailsTDSPT

Get some LP for your Meow Wow till he gets Cure. After that, he should heal you and you will be able to heal yourself as well, should be enough. Also don't forget to use the Link Attacks of all 3 Dream Eaters you have. You are invicible while doing them.

ShadowM

Fancy that. He has Cure but I don't recall him ever using it on me, nor do I have a Cure spell myself. Never managed a Link Attack with all three of my Dream Eaters though. The ones in my party right now are Meow Wow, R&R Seal, and Komory Bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back