• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

official kairi full image

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirrorheart

upfordebate24di.jpg

this is an image of kairi talking to selphie and yes despite all the rumors that this girl is not kairi she is oh yeah i already posted this in the image gallery on kingdomhearts2.net yeah by the way i am spazmaster

Paopu_Fruit13

thats an awesome pic =D ya gotta be crazy not to recognize her as kairi,i mean just imagine her with a slightly larger head and short hair :p.

Oracle

Crowmaster, 1. Don't double post. 2. Is this your first time on the internet or something? You see the 'New Thread' button on top of the forum? Click it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
NEWSFLASH:

I posted this screenshot in 10 topics this section, captured by myself.

So why post it agian, noob.

S

Skyrider

dude, he's not a n00b. He's been here since Nov 2004. And plus, who wasn't a n00b when they first joined.

Tsukasa

Awards
New2Ya said:
NEWSFLASH:

I posted this screenshot in 10 topics this section, captured by myself.

So why post it agian, noob.

Dude, if you already posted something similliar, you could say it in a nice way rather than to call everyone a n00b. -.-'

Anyway, nice =]

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Credit goes to you for only capturing a screenshot? o_o; I hate people thet crave attention like that..

Anyway, it'd be better having the one with Selphie and Kairi.

dude, he's not a n00b. He's been here since Nov 2004. And plus, who wasn't a n00b when they first joined.

You obviously don't know the difference between a newb and a noob.

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
That picture hav been posted like in 5 topics already. But anyways. Kairi looks so pretty. I love his new look. Looks more Mature. And the hair looks better long that the short way that she have in KH.

Shinoda_EX

Sh[Ex] Mix
It's strange as how Kairi looks much more mature compared to her counterpart in KH1 where as Sora looks exaclty the same (disregarding the puberty leap though. DAMN HE GOT TALL.)

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
a lot of things changed about sora besides his height u know his voice will since all the voice actors are older duh lol his face for one thing hair color for another and over all a big inmprovment. just like kairi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back