• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I have had KH2 since the 29th of March, I got it at EB Games in the Mall her and it was at approximately 4:30 PM. I went to the mall yesterday with my sister to get her a copy too.

White_Feather

its pretty stupid to answer it but i'll answer it anyway
i got mine on March 29th, the day it came out to the west side
apparently, people who live on the east coast or people who ordered it got it on March 28th

aj6444

I got kh2 last month but my mom took the ps2 and im not gona get it back till my birthday !!!!!!! thats like 9 more months of waiting :(

L

LatiasGirl

I got it when on the 29th at Software Etc (owned by Gamestop :)) and I love all the scenes with Demyx, he's my favorite character, wheee!!!!! :D

marafi

I got Kh2 and im sooo happy I LOVE IT! The gummi ship battles are the best! Also the drives and sora! man i wish i had those garments! and the skateboard! whoa! Its WICKED I LOVE IT!! Go kh2 im playing it 2! :p

Islandgirl190

i got mine pre ordered, kind of. i cryed because i didn't get iit on the 28 so me and my mom went to gamestop and they had a whole bunch. then on friday it came and i was so angry but then i gave it away cause it's better to give than receive, and i got 20 dollars for it. what a rip off!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
This is turning into a spamfest, hope Monkey doesn't mind but I'm going to close this temporarily until we come close to the Australian and European release of KH2

Any objections can be pmed to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back