• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
jmaine06 said:
Dude, I just got mine yesterday, too!!! I really haven't been playing it a lot, I'm still on Roxas' story, but I'm almost finished....

I think if I just take my time, I'll understand the storyline better.

ya cool.....like me, I pretty much know the whole KH story now....and believe me....it is very very awesome...:D

BULLETPROOF

i got kingdom hearts 2 !!!! 8 days ago , i just beat it today on proud mode in 35+ hours, it was surprisingly easy i beat xaldin on my 2nd try and everyone else on my first, i lost to last boss final battle three times and thats it , and i was playing on proud mode to :)

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
KHII: I got it April 2nd. took me 35 hrs( a week and a half) to finish with with 93%.
KH1: The first day it came out along time ago. Took me 61 hrs (a month) to finish it. *Slow* i know.:eek:

Squirrel

lol after reading ur guys threads i feel bad, i beat every boss on the first try except sephy, he was an issues but i got him down around my 4th try

EternalOath

I got mine 4 days after it came out, so on Saturday. Took me about 35 hours just to beat it and bout 60-70 hours to get 100% completion. That was on the normal difficulty setting. I'll get around to playing Proud mode when i have the time.

Zeke

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.com
someone in my class says they finshed the game maxed out but I highly dought it. but I know what there is to know in the game but still play it cause it's a good game. but it's just me cause I still play both games. :p

-Zeke

Yevon

when i get it, im gonna go to the counter, show my docket, give the money, take the game and the LE guide, get in the car, then scream in enjoyment and go crazy and shake the car.
then i'll calm down. I'll go to the TV boot my sisters ( I'll scream, yell, cry and fight), and i'll start playing it.

then i'll cry.

rikuXIII

i got KH 2 yesterday and its still in its plastic cuz i have to beat the last level of the first game,and it's killing me not to open it right away.... i wanna play!!!

Inuyasha

i was waiting 7 months for mine and i finally got it then i went home and beat it in 4 days ^-^ and im still palying it now on proud mode trying 2 complete all the gummi routes and finishing all the mimigames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back