• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KittyTwizz81

Inner-Demon said:
I've actually seen older. Unless you're a girl, then that's weird... (I'm kidding by the way)

Yes I`m a girl ;) And I loved video games all my life, from Atari to the up and coming PS3

Rikudeepdive

i got my Kingdom hearts the day it came out i reserved it so noone would take it from me ha ha. i love this game the only problem with it is too much talky less fighting. but still its kingdom hearts and i love it.

Sora16

I finally got it. And it is so cool. I got it on a Wednesday or Thursday. It took a while to get it. Everyone said they don't have it.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
valero said:
It's mine, I beat it, it belongs to me, beat Standard and Proud, got al Keyblades, beat colliseum, and even did those two retarded worlds, Atlantica and 100 Acre Wood. It's mine... I beat it... final Form...
What, do you want a cookie or something ?

KB

Stay gold. Bang.
Update: Nvm, got it today =]

Me: So did you get it?
Brother: No, I'll check tonight.
Me: =[
Brother: *Puts bag down and busts out KH2*
Me:*gaspeth then jumps around yelling*

BlaZinbritt11588

KeyBreaker said:
Update: Nvm, got it today =]

Me: So did you get it?
Brother: No, I'll check tonight.
Me: =[
Brother: *Puts bag down and busts out KH2*
Me:*gaspeth then jumps around yelling*

....awww. how cute. my brother kinda did the same thing with me for kh1.

supercallo

I got Kingdom Hearts 2 last night!!! right now i'm still playing as Roxas and i think i'm only on day 3...man this being a normal kid thing is taking forever i wanna see some action lol

Sharpen

I got mine the day after the U.S release, but thought i would post that I got it too. What I love is that when I bought it, I also purchased the Limited Edition strategy guide (And got 10% off that as well i might add) But I was so happy when i opened it and found I had gotten the Final Form cover YAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back